47

_______________________________________

"I'm so proud of you!"

"You were amazing Jimin!"

"You did good, kiddo" Jimin could only look away shyly at all the compliments coming his way.

"Thanks guys, it means a lot" Myunghee was awing at his cuteness as she went over to squeeze his cheeks.

"You're so cute~ not as cute as Yoongi but still so cute!" Fortunately for Jimin, Namjoon had come to his rescue as he pulled the squealing girl away.

"Alright alright, we get it" the ice hero forced the girl to sit back on her seat before returning to his.

The group had decided to eat outside on the benches with the moon shining down on them and the light from the living room to let them see.

Jin was sitting further down the table, far away from Jimin but that didn't stop his eyes from trailing back to the twenty three year old.

His thoughts from before did not fade away and they were eating at him to find out who Jimin really was.

"This calls for a toast!" Hoseok exclaimed while picking up his cup of water.

"Tch, what's the point if there's no alcohol?" Yoongi muttered under his breath as he ate his food.

"A toast for what, Jhope?" Jimin asked for his and everyone's sake.

"A toast for our Eros hero, our elemental user gaining a new ability!" Myunghee didn't argue as she lifted her drink. Namjoon and Jaeho soon followed suit as they too were also proud at the younger's progress.

After a glare or two, Yoongi also had joined in on the toast.

"Jin, come on! Lift your drink up!" Hoseok persisted at the older who kept his eyes on the silver haired hero.

Everyone looked over at the quiet hero before realising that he was glaring at Jimin.

"Jin! Don't be rude-"

"Did you go to an academy in Germany six years ago?" The heroes and trainers could only look at the plant manipulator in pure confusion.

Except for one.

Jimin's heart stopped momentarily, feeling as if he had been found out and that his secrets would come out sooner than he had expected.

"Why are you talking about-" Hoseok was interrupted was again by his fellow Eros hero.

"Are you that masked dancer?" Everyone else could only wait for the other's response.

Jimin's heart was beating out of control, his ears were so red and he was extremely nervous.

"...n-no? I don't know what you're talking about"

"See Jin? Now stop with your unrelated questions and raise your glass!" The lucky hero demanded before raising his glass once more.