113

"Do you ever feel like a misfit?
Everything inside you is dark and twisted"

- Ava Max

_______________________________________

The smell of the burnt forest around you was excruciating to your poor nose.

You had only wished that Mr. Kang had brought you a mask instead of the white head gear.

"Over there!" Namjoon yelled while running along side you and cutting down any burnt trees that would get in your way.

He was pointing at a huge clearing that still had a few patches of life filled with grass and in the middle stood Gdragon in a hypnotic state with Yoongi, Hoseok and Jungkook surrounding him.

"Oh? Is that Y/N?" The lucky hero spoke out and notified the others, making them look towards you in shock.

They gawked at your hero suit as it hugged your curves perfectly as well as showing how badass you really were.

"Is everything under control now?" Namjoon noticed their stares and proceeded to cover you slightly by stepping in front of you and distracting them with a question.

"Yeah I have him under my control. What's up with the suit, Y/N?" Yoongi teased as he stayed by the ex-Protector and watched as the other two ran over to you.

"Woah! You're looking great!" Hoseok complimented as he took in your appearance fully.

"White really suits you..." Jungkook muttered while averting his eyes away from you and hiding his blushing cheeks.

You knew that you were supposed to be happy in a situation like this, having seen that everything was under control and that so far everyone was okay.

But, the feeling of accomplishing nothing had brought your mood down.

"...what's wrong?" Namjoon asked once he noticed your sulky face.

"Hm? Oh, nothing... I'm just happy that everything is okay-" suddenly, a robotic arm stretched out from the forest and grabbed Yoongi, making him lose his connection with Jiyong as he was flung back to where the robot arm came from.

"Yoongi!"

"What the-" Gdragon muttered after regaining his consciousness. The others, including you, were now on high alert as you guys prepared for the worst.

"Hoseok and Jungkook, you two stay and keep Gdragon-" and again, two robotic arms reached out from another part of the forest and grabbed you and Jungkook this time before yanking you back.

"AHHH!"

"Y/N!" it was too late. You and Jungkook finally stopped when you had reached further in to the forest.

"Gah!" The whiplash had hurt your neck so much and you couldn't prioritise your focus at your surroundings.

Jungkook finally looked to see who was the owner of the pair of robot arms only to see the drones from a couple days ago with arms and legs now.

They too had lasers.

"...Y/N!" The drone was aiming it's laser at you and before it could shoot, you felt it's hand let go of you as you landed roughly on the ground.

"Oof! urgh..." you groaned in pain before looking up to see the familiar Eros hero standing in front of you and protecting you from the drone.

"Jimin!" You exclaimed gleefully.

It had seemed that Jimin was the one who had used his powers to short circuit the drone in to paralysis.

The brunette, who was also held captive, shoved the hand to open and jumped from the robot to the ground.

"You know I had everything under control" the copy hero joked before jogging over to the both of you.

"Uhuh, sure"

"Guys! We need to go back and help!" You reminded them. Realising that you were on the ground still, the both of them helped you up and made sure that you were okay.

"Let's head back-" Jungkook quickly noticed a laser coming at Jimin's way and before it could hit him, the younger shoved him out of the way. The laser hit a burnt tree instead, piercing through it and creating a huge hole in its place.

Shocked, you looked to your right to see many more drones marching their way through the forest and towards you three.

Perhaps you needed to save yourselves before you could go help the others.

"...are you two ready?" You couldn't count how many there were but you knew it was more than just several. Since Jimin shocking one drone had worked, that would mean that both the heroes could do it and with the help from you, it was sure to work.

"Ready for what?" Jimin asked as he stood back up while staring with wide eyes at the marching drones.

"To shock them" they were huge in size, perhaps the same height as the trees around them. Which would mean it would take a lot of electricity to short circuit all of them at once.

"A-All of them?!" Jimin stammered out but watched as Jungkook pushed past him and prepared to spark up his body.

"Let's do this, Jimin" the sight of the copy hero's determined stance was enough to encourage the older to join him. The two heroes stood beside one another as they began to spark and float slightly.

You smired at their newly made teamwork before you closed your eyes to focus on the tune in your head. The speakers on your body started to play the melody that you were focused on and the volume was loud enough for the nearby heroes to listen.

Their sparks became brighter and larger in size as the drones stopped moving and began aiming their lasers at them.

Come on guys... you can do it!

"...now!" You yelled before watching in awe at the lightning bolts coming from the duo and hitting the drones simultaneously. The area was flashing with white light and the drones were short circuiting left and right.

One by one, the large black drones fell back as they shut off completely, signalling that your plan had worked.

The two floating heroes died down their powers before finally floating back down.

"Woah..."

"We did it!" They high fived each other before hugging it out, making you feel proud almost at their actions.

However, your time of celebration was cut short when you noticed what was flying above you.

"Err, guys..." the two males stopped cheering before looking over to you to see that you were pointing above them.

Frowning in confusion, the two looked up only to regret it soon after.

It was the same drones as before...

...but with propellers to help them fly.

_______________________________________

A/n: I have no words