42

_______________________________________

"He's gone back?! Why?!" Jimin cried out to the ice user who was trying to brush his teeth in the bathroom.

Namjoon stopped momentarily to roll his eyes before spitting out the toothpaste in to the sink.

"Jimin, can't you see I can't talk right now?"

"Does he not want to be a Protector anymore?! Am I the reason he left?!" Jimin was having a mental crisis when he had saw that Jungkook's suitcase was gone along with him.

"Calm down, stop over thinking-"

"How can I not over think?! It's my fault that his powers got control over him-mm!" suddenly, Jimin's lips were sealed shut with ice by Namjoon who had enough of hearing the other ramble on.

"I've sent him to go see Y/N and Seonghwa to solve his problems and if he is able to do so, he'll come back. So relax and focus on yourself" the lightning user could only watch in bewilderment at the older who walked past him and went down to the kitchen.

When he had reached a far enough distance, the ice finally vanished from Jimin's lips.

"...he's gone to solve his problems?... I hope he comes back" his shoulders slumped before entering the large bathroom also and then began his morning routine.

Downstairs, everyone was busy eating their breakfast while discussing about Taehyung's whereabouts.

"I still can't believe we haven't found him, like, where could he be?" Hoseok asked aloud after taking a bite of his toast.

Namjoon had finally reached the bottom of the stairs and went towards the chair that he sat on last night and where his laptop was still there.

"He could have flown back to Seoul" Jin added before sitting down next to his co-Eros hero.

"He seemed really keen on being a Protector so I doubt it. He's probably just exploring the island" Yoongi suggested while playing with his food, not really feeling all that hungry and more so just tired.

"We should have put a tracker on everyone, that way we don't need to keep an eye on babies" Myunghee mocked before chugging down her cold milk.

"He does have a tracker" Namjoon finally spoke after opening up his laptop.

Everyone looked his way with disoriented expressions as they tried to process this new information.

"He does?" Jaeho asked from the fridge. Without uttering a word, the blonde male turned his screen towards the others and showed them the map of the island with a red dot on the rim of the island.

"His phone" There was a reason why Namjoon was accepted by Athena and it wasn't just his physical attributes.

The kitchen fell silent with the fact of Taehyung being found was roaming around in the air.

Out of nowhere, the heroes quickly ran out of the condo with a few of them tripping on their way out, clearly racing against each other to get to the shape shifter.

"Hey! Who's going to clean your mess!" The female trainer screamed at the fleeing heroes.

"Where did everyone go?" Jimin had just managed to reach down the stairs with his toothbrush still in his mouth as he had wanted to know what was the commotion.

"They found Taehyung, do you think you can help me clean- hey!" It was too late. Jimin had already thrown his toothbrush away and was zooming out to find the others.

"They really want that pork, huh" Jaeho muttered after watching everyone run out.

On the other side of the island, a certain blue haired hero could be found sitting on top of a light house, looking over the ocean as it's waves crashed against the cliff rocks.

He had no idea that the others were looking for him desperately (and especially it being a competition).

Taehyung needed some time to think.

He needed to gather his thoughts together and stop his stress from interfering with his daily activities.

Even though he could change his size to be whatever he wanted, he had always felt so small in this big world.

He felt insignificant.

It wouldn't have mattered if he died.

Because no one would have cared.

Sure, maybe his parents would shed a few tears but nothing that would really count.

Before his Dad lost his job, his parents were too busy to even interact with their son. His Dad being a workaholic and his Mum loved to spend the money that her husband made and travel the world.

Taehyung was born in a high class family and his father's job was the sole reason for that.

His family lived in a secure location with an amazing house that had an amazing view.

That didn't stop the shape shifter from escaping his 'palace' and experiencing the real world.

He hardly had any real friends since the people he was surrounded with were snobby and only cared about social ranks.

However, after his Dad had lost his job, their high end lives quickly dwindled to what it was now.

To nothing.

And whose fault was it?

One specific person came to mind.

"V!" Looking down from the lighthouse, Jimin was seen waving his arms about with a wide grin plastered on his face.

"Jimin? What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked while standing up. However, once he realised that the other couldn't hear him, Taehyung decided to jump from the lighthouse and landed with great force in front of a grinning Jimin.

"If anyone asks, I found you first" his head tilted in confusion at what the silver haired hero said.

"Why? What happ-"

"Taehyung!"

"No! He's mine!"

"Don't you even dare!" The sound of the others running over towards the base of the lighthouse filled the air and it felt as if a hoard of animals were stamping over.

"Want to go on my shoulders?" Jimin asked while keeping his wide eyes on the running heroes.

"Sure" without asking further questions, Taehyung shrunk in size while a nearby pebble increased in size before jumping on Jimin's shoulder.

Not long after did the others slow down to a halt when they realised that Jimin had run off at the speed of light with their winning ticket.

_______________________________________

A/n: I wonder what you guys think about Taehyung👀