72

"Too fast, never ask, if the life don't last
Done been through it all"

- Saint Jhn

---------------

Previously on 'Who We Are'

---------------

"...Y/N has a diary?" His evil instincts took over immediately once he realised that he could find out your biggest secrets.

After walking over and bending down to get it, Taehyung stuffed it in his large jogging bottoms' pocket before leaving your room.

_______________________________________

The sun was beating down harshly on the island. However, this was nothing compared to what it was going to be like in the summer.

"W-woah!"

"You nearly got it! Just stop wiggling around so much" Jimin guided from above Jungkook. They were currently trying to get the hang of flying (more so for the brunette who had recently got used to the elemental's power) and Jungkook was having a little difficulty trying to lift himself in to the air.

"I don't understand how you make it look so easy!" And with that, Jungkook fell flat back on the ground. He groaned slightly when his tush collided harshly with the dirt ground and watched as Jimin landed gracefully before jogging over to their water bottles and returning back to where his training partner was.

"Here, let's take a small break" it had only been an hour since morning training started and usually, the heroes wouldn't keep their eye on the time since they knew it would drag on longer if they did but your constant complaints on how much longer you had to wait for lunch to come made everyone know the time also.

"Hoseok-"

"Shut up and just hold that position!"

"*sniff* it hurts!" Everyone looked over to see you sitting on the floor while reaching over to your feet, clearly working on your flexibility with the lucky hero helping you from behind.

Everyone chuckled at the sight before returning back to training.

Jimin and Jungkook sat in comfortable silence as the drank their water and felt the cool air hit their sweaty bodies in relief.

The silence helped Jungkook to realise that he had to speak with Jimin still about what happened before he left the island.

"...I'm truly sorry for what I said and did to you" the lightning user looked over in surprise, not expecting it to have come out his mouth like so.

"...it's okay. I know you're a good person inside and outside" Jungkook pursed his lips in content that he had gained forgiveness from the older.

"...Even if you did steal my winning pork to take with you"

"It would have been mine anyway!"

"Unbelievable" and with that, the both of them laughed amongst themselves before talking normally.

On the other side of the training grounds, you were whining and groaning non stop - let's just say that flexibility was not your forte.

"How about now?"

"Not yet"

"...now?"

"Y/N!"

"Okay!" You were currently doing the side splits and you clearly weren't enjoying it.