122

"Wanna dress you up in the love I'm sending"

- Train

_______________________________________

"I... love you"

"Stephen... you know we can't be together!"

"I know... but I don't care" and just like that, he reached over to the woman he loved and-

Click

"JAEHO!"

"WE WERE WATCHING THAT!"

"THEY WERE GOING TO KISS!"

"Do you guys have any idea what time it is right now?" The Athena trainer asked in disbelief after turning off the television. You, Myunghee and Hoseok were currently watching a new drama that always aired around 7AM each morning.

Even though the quality of the drama wasn't that good, especially the plot, you three were still drawn to the romance side of it, being suckers for these types of shows.

"Come on, please? We missed all the episodes because of training and we aren't bothering anyone!" You defended the group.

Jaeho wouldn't budge.

"Get up and do something useful and not fill your minds with this rubbish" all three of you exaggerated being insulted while he left the room with the remote.

When he finally left, you and Myunghee leant back into the couch while sulking.

"Now we won't know if Stephen gets a kiss back"

"Little ol' lucky me will save you the trouble~" intrigued, you too looked over at Hoseok to see him holding up a remote to the TV.

"Wait what?"

"Didn't Jaeho take it?!"

"Yeah he did but I found this remote poking out of the couch" oh how lucky, you thought.

You two urged him to turn the TV on and after he did, the screen showed Stephen kissing his lover.

"She's kissing back!" The Eros trainer exclaimed cheerfully while clapping her hands.

While the other two squealed at the gesture, you were blushing instead.

Memories of Jin kissing you on the nose last night filled your mind, making you wonder how you would act around him from now on.

What did it mean? Did he like you? Was it a friendly kiss on the nose? Do you like him?!

You shook your head to get rid of the memories and once you glanced at kissing couple on the screen once again, you were reminded again of your kiss with Namjoon.

His cold lips against yours-

Even though both of you had discussed about it and said that it was because of the moment, you knew that it was far from that. But, you couldn't like each other, especially because now that both of you were heroes.

You shook your head once more to get rid of the imagery and yet again, your eyes landed on the intense kissing scene- it's still going on?!

Your mind played with you again as it forced memories of Jungkook kissing you at the festival appeared.

Sure, what he did wasn't right but he apologised and he regretted it immensely. It showed you how much he had changed over the course of you knowing him. Yet, why do you feel giddy inside when you're around him?

You needed to get ahold of yourself.

This wasn't love island.*

It was Jeju island.

And you needed to focus on yourself for now.

"What are you guys doing so early in the morning?" Jin grudgingly exited his secret room through the shelf, making you and the others turn to see.

Instantly, you blushed and averted your direction elsewhere.

The plant hero smirked to himself at the effect he had on you just by entering the room.

"We're watching that drama that you like" the lucky hero replied before returning back to the screen.

"What? Really? Scooch over" he walked over and forced his way to sit next to you, leaving you no choice but to feel his side up against yours.

Hesitantly, you looked up at the older who was already looking at you with a smile on his lips, making you instantly turn away, flushed by his handsomeness.

"Is that Stephen?!" A new voice called out, making all four of you turn to see Jimin entering the room with damp hair and a towel on his neck.

"Yeah! Come sit next to me" Myunghee gestured for the silver haired hero to come over to which he gladly did by zooming to sit inbetween the Eros trainer and lucky hero.

The couch was getting tight now and you had wished that someone would move over to the next white couch.

"Wha- Jungkook! It's playing! Our fave show!" Taehyung exclaimed loudly as he walked past the living room entrance.

Soon after, the copy hero zoomed down only to see that his friend was telling the truth.

"Stephen kissed her?!" You felt the couch vibrate and you looked up to see that the two Zeus heroes jumped and sat on the head rest if the couch but the others were too engrossed to complain.

The living room (especially the couch) was getting cramped and you had wondered how this was happening and so quickly.

In the corner of your eyes, you noticed two people sitting on either side of the same couch on the arm rest, making you turn both ways to see Yoongi and Namjoon sitting there.

They looked over at you once they realised you were staring at them in confusion and the both of them shrugged as if to say 'why not?'.

Deciding not to question it- well everything that happened, you looked back forward to watch the show.

Even if the couch was on the brink of breaking and you felt so squished, you were content with being surrounded by such people, knowing that you were all together and just enjoying each other's presence.

Click

"Wha- hey!"

"We need to see what she says!"

"Stephen come back!"

"It was getting good!" Everyone ganged up on the Athena trainer who had returned back along with the remote as well as the home telephone.

His face was no longer annoyed and instead, he looked worried almost.

"...what is it?" You asked for everyone's sake.

"I just got a call from the Hero council...

...they want you guys to debut tomorrow"

_______________________________________

A/n: what what what?!

*you know if you know