119

"But when you looks so perfect...
Well, You get away with
Murder"

- Mako

_______________________________________

It had been a few hours since- well....

Everything really.

Jin and his parents were able to put aside their differences and have forgiven the mistakes from the past.

However, the secret of you two being in a fake relationship had yet to be explained and you two decided that it was best to tell them after sorting everything out.

Jiyong and Mr. Kang decided to not inform the higher ups what happened and instead say that it was an accident that they had under control. They also decided to help out with the farmers who needed to come back safely while Jin helped grow back the crops (with the help of mother nature now and then).

Hoseok and Yoongi had become close after fighting back the drones, you were proud at the sight of them talking and chuckling here and there as they walked around the forest along with the firemen to find any islanders that may have been caught up in the fire.

The three youngest heroes decided to help with the buildings around the area; Jimin and Jungkook partnered up with clearing up the area from debris with their super speed.

Taehyung helped with the heavy carrying that needed to be done in his huge state, impressing the locals who were close by getting treated by you.

You decided to go around with Myunghee and Jaeho (who had knowledge on basic first aid) to help out any wounded.

Namjoon stayed back where Mr. Kim needed to have a word with him before he left with his wife.

"I heard you were looking for your parents?" This shocked the younger.

"How did you-..."

"I'm good friends with the Hero council and my wife loves to gossip" he gestured to the woman in the car who simply waved, unbeknownst to the what they were saying.

"Just like her son, huh"

"They're identical, I swear" both of them chuckled before carrying on the conversation.

"Er, yes. I am looking for my parents..." the older quirked a brow up at the young hero.

"What for?"

"...I just have a few questions I want answering..." the blonde explained, not wanting to go into too much detail.

"...I will help you out" this caught the ice hero off guard.

"What? You'll... help me find them?"

"Well, the hero council is already looking for them so I'm sure they'll find them before I do. I just want you to make sure that my son is happy while I'm not with him. I would tell this to his future wife but I know about their little secret" Mr. Kim answered smugly before walking off. Namjoon's mouth fell agape as he watched the rich man walk down the stairs towards his car before stopping momentarily.

"Oh and Namjoon? Don't get too hung up on the past since your future is truly bright" and with that, he entered his car and drove off with his wife.

The Athena hero could only stand there and feel a sense of accomplishment hearing Mr. Kim say that.

But, he still wanted answers.

Just not as much as before.

"Joon?" A voice spoke from behind him, making him turn to see Jimin walking up to him with a wet rag to wash the dirt off his hands.

"Oh, finished already?"

"Not quite... Jungkook tried to speed things up faster- if that's even possible- and let's just say the light house might now just be the Leaning Tower of Pisa..." Namjoon could only sigh, not surprised that the copy hero was already causing trouble.

"Tell him to come back, he's only doing more damage if anything" he replied before walking past the silver haired hero and towards the porch to see everything himself.

Jimin followed soon after, wanting to ask the blonde a certain question.

"Joon?"

"Hm?"

"...why do you want to find your parents?" The older looked over at the male with uncertainty.

"I heard your conversation with Mr. Kim... sorry if I'm making you uncomfortable-"

"I want to know why they left me the way they did" Namjoon answered after looking away and towards the forest in front of him.

Jimin states silent as he listened in to his words.

"...in my orphanage, everyone made it feel like getting adopted was everything. That getting parents to love you when your biological ones couldn't was the best thing they could get... but I was the only who didn't know anything about my biological parents while the others did. Some didn't have enough money to look after, some didn't want to care for them, some had died... and I don't know which category my parents fit in. Did they not want to care for me? Did they not have enough money? Are they even alive?... I just want to know what kind of people they were and why they left me..." the lightning hero listened intently as his eyed warmed up to the cold hero in front of him.

"...at least we know that your parents are thoughtful" confused, Namjoon looked over at the younger and urged for him to explain how.

"Well...

...they gave you a name, didn't they?"

_______________________________________

A/n: oh