79

"Big boys don't cry,
Shoot low aim high
Eat up stay thin,
Stand out fit in

Good girls don't fight,
Be you dress right
White face tan skin,
Stand out fit in"

- ONE OK ROCK

_______________________________________

"I can NOT believe you two! After all I've said about team work, you two go off and do the opposite?! You think this is just a game?! The country's lives are at stake and here you two are, playing around like it doesn't matter!" Everyone winced at the Eros trainer's volume as they sat on the living room couches.

Myunghee had ordered everyone to gather round in the living room for an intervention and hopefully a wake up call.

"If the hero council were to hear about this and to find out this was how we were wasting our time, not only will the two of you be kicked out of the group, but they may also take your hero licenses!" Jaeho added from standing beside his fellow trainer.

Namjoon and Jin sat across one another whilst having their arms crossed and looking down in shame, finally realising that they needed to get their act together.

"This goes for the rest of you. Any sort of trouble or hiccup, I will send you all back to your companies" Myunghee warned before seeing their nervous expressions.

You were currently in the kitchen clearing up the tables as you were told to do so by your best friend. You had thought that maybe she didn't want you to hear her harsh words or perhaps there was no need for you to be there. But that didn't stop you from hearing every single angered shout coming from the two trainers.

"...everyone go to your rooms" the male trainer dismissed before stepping out of the heroes' way.

"Except for Namjoon and Jin. You two are staying here until you two resolve your issues. I don't care if it takes all night, just become the adults that the both of you are and talk to one another" Myunghee interjected before leaving the living room along with the rest of the heroes.

The two sitting heroes couldn't believe their ears. They had to stay together... over night?

"...please guys... just sort it out" Jaeho pleaded before leaving the room also and headed towards the kitchen to help you out.

Once you heard footsteps behind you, you turned to see the Athena trainer make his way over while showing a grim smile.

"Need help?" Glancing over at the still messy kitchen counter, you nodded before handing over a wash cloth.

"...do you know why they were fighting?" He asked, curious to your response.

"Well I don't know the specific reason this time but they're not really fond of each other so I'm not surprised that they fought" you explained while stacking up the plates.

Jaeho almost hesitant to give you the reason, not knowing whether it was a good idea or not.

"...they were fighting because of you" shocked, you whipped your head in his direction before letting your mouth fall agape.

"What? Because of me? How?"

"...after you and Myunghee left, they started to tell each other to back off and to stop making advances..."

"Advances to what?" You urged for him to explain.

"...to your heart, Y/N...

...they want your love"

_______________________________________

A/n: I wonder who you guys want to end up with? 🤔