69

"Now that you're back, you don't get to get me back"

- Christina Perri

_______________________________________

One by one, everyone came downstairs to have their breakfast.

With the exception of Taehyung who was told to rest in his room for the morning because of what happened yesterday.

"Are you guys ready for today's training? Because I'm sure Y/N being here has pumped everyone's morale up" Myunghee stated while typing away on her tablet and eating an apple.

"I can't wait!" Jimin's outburst surprised everyone slightly and waking them up more.

"Looks like you're my competition now, but you won't stand a chance against me" Jungkook stated suggestively while smirking at you from the other side of the kitchen table.

"Don't underestimate her, I heard she was asked by Zeus to join their company before she joined Nightingale" Hoseok defended and you sent a smile his way to show your gratitude.

"But it's been three years, she might have lost her touch" Jin explained to his fellow Eros hero.

"I'm sure she'll catch up in no time" Namjoon reassured from the other side of you.

"How about we stop saying 'if's and 'maybe's and just see how she will actually turn out after today?" Yoongi interjected, finishing his toast and readying himself to go train.

"You're right. let's go Y/N, you can show me how to use your power-"

"She's not training with you. She needs to train with me so I can help her body get into shape" Namjoon interrupted the copy hero.

"She's not training with you either? She needs to increase her power endurance and she can use her powers on me while I work on endurance, too" Jin spoke up this time, glaring at the two heroes as he did so.

"I think it will be better if I can learn her powers so that we can have double the healing and enhancing" Jungkook argued after standing up from his chair and towering over everyone.

"But Y/N needs to work on herself first before helping you" Namjoon retaliated while also standing up.

"She can help herself and help me if she comes and trains with me" standing abruptly, Jin made sure to show that he was the right one here and not the others. The three persistent heroes made sure to not back down as they glared at one another.

"Actually, she's joining Hoseok in today's training. She needs to get back in to the habit of hand to hand combat first since she has a yellow belt in Judo" everyone looked over at Myunghee in shock before trailing their eyes back at you, impressed that you had such an achievement under your belt.

"Is that okay, Hoseok?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah! I can help her out!" He exclaimed after processing Myunghee's question. He had a black belt in Taekwondo, a brown belt in Karate and self taught in boxing.

The Eros hero may be lucky but it had meant that his teammates weren't and he needed to help defend them with his powers and in physical combat.

Myunghee had made her decision by thinking it through and not being biased on who you got along with the most - she needed you to catch up to every one and quickly.

"What? Why him?!" Jungkook couldn't believe that the red haired was going to take his place when this could have been a great opportunity for him to learn a new ability and to woo you with his charms.

Well, he would try his very best to anyway.

"You can use my jogging clothes to train until they ship over your stuff" your best friend said while ignoring the younger before walking over to you and linking her arms with yours to take you to her room to change.

"Hey! Don't ignore me!" Whilst Jungkook was fuming over the fact that Myunghee had not paired you up with him, Jaeho finally returned back inside after waving goodbye at the officers.

"Thanks once again!... urgh, why did they come so early to get that villain?" The trainer slumped his shoulders before trudging his way over to the kitchen once more.

"Did they come to take the villain?" Jimin spoke up, confused as to why officers were outside the condo the whole morning.

"Yeah, thank Athena they came by today because I did not get a wink of sleep last night" Myunghee and Jaeho took turns at keeping an eye on the blind villain who was kept in one of the available rooms up above.

"Yeah I could hear her screams from my room... and I was on the top floor!" Jungkook huffed out, also having the same trouble as Jaeho.

"Well I slept like a baby last night and for once, I'm ready to train" Namjoon watched with wary eyes at the raven haired hero who usually found training to be a hassle and would much rather do anything else, get ready to leave.

"...I'll join you" Yoongi didn't argue since him and Namjoon had always trained together anyway back in Athena.

Jungkook looked over at the silver haired hero who had looked to have finished his breakfast. He then remembered that he needed to have a chat with Jimin and apologise for his actions.

"...I'll race you there, Jimin" the mentioned hero looked up to see a white light zoom off outside and past the two Athena heroes as it headed towards the training grounds.

"Hey! You got a head start!" Not backing down from a challenge, especially from Jungkook, Jimin followed right after and annoying the ice user and mind controller who were victims from the wind that came from the two racing heroes.

"I guess you're going to wait for Y/N, right?" Jin asked the younger who nodded back before standing up to clean the kitchen table.

"Then see ya" and now Jin too had left to join the others in training.

"Hey, err, Hoseok?" The hero looked over at the Athena trainer and waited for the other to speak.

"If Myunghee asks where I am... tell her I'm dealing with the officers still" without waiting for the younger to respond, Jaeho walked over to the book shelf that lead to Jin's bed room under ground and after pulling a book a out, the shelf opened up.

"Err, I don't think you should-"

"Shhhhhhh......" and with that, Hoseok watched as the trainer slowly entered through the shelf and closed it behind him.

_______________________________________

A/n: Anyone want to do my school work for me?😭