Going on Vacation Together

REQUESTED BY: GalaxyDragonGirl

A/N: Thanks to your hard work, you've been granted a vacation to a coastal town with your s/o.

--

Tanjiro:

Tanjiro is a bit nervous to leave your friends behind, but you've convinced him that they'll be okay by themselves. He won't budge on leaving Nezuko until Urokodaki offers to take her for the two weeks you'll be gone. Since he trusts him, he lets her stay, but not before promising at least one letter.

Those two weeks are full of relaxation. Tanjiro is diligent about trying some of the more traditional aspects of the town and is open-minded about doing anything. True to his word, he writes to Urokodaki and Nezuko about your experiences.

Nezuko:

Nezuko is worried about leaving Tanjiro behind, but he reassures her that he'll be fine with the others and she reluctantly agrees.

She sleeps in your shared inn room during the day (you often join her for power naps) and comes out at night to walk with you among the sights (or just to soak in the hot spring). She's guilty that she can't spend the days with you normally, but she likes hearing about what you did that day (and appreciates that you adjust your sleep schedule to hang out with her at night).

Zenitsu:

Zenitsu is over the moon when you suggest a vacation alone with him.

When you get there, he drags you to do everything he can think of; shopping, seeing the local sights, soaking in their hot springs, you name it, you end up doing it. At night he sometimes stays up talking with you, excited about the next day and what you can do together.

Inosuke:

Inosuke is reluctant to leave the group, but when you offered, he already knew he was going with you. New experiences were thrilling, and Inosuke liked challenges.

When you got to the coastal town, Inosuke ended up wanting to try everything out of sheer curiosity. He asks lots of questions about different things and soaks up information like a sponge;  by the time you get back Inosuke is proudly touting the information he learnt to the rest of them.

Giyuu:

He's reluctant to leave his duties, but Oyakata-sama himself told you two to go, so he's going with you (secretly relieved to get some R&R).

When you get there, the first thing he does is sleep like a rock -- and the next day goes with you to do whatever you want. The days go quicker than he'd like, but he does indeed relax, your enthusiasm relieving his tension.

Kyojuro:

He promises to bring Senjuro something from the trip and happily goes with you, eager to get some time away from the stress of being a slayer.

He absolutely immerses himself in the atmosphere of the little coastal town, seeing the sights with vigor and politely engaging in some local customs. When the two of you get back, he surprises Senjuro with a fish ornament to hang in the window.

Muichiro:

He's all too eager to go with you and get away from the high stress of the job.

When you get there, he mostly spends time sleeping -- but when he is awake during the day, he follows you around, doing whatever you want.

Shinobu:

Shinobu is very reluctant to leave the inhabitants of the Manor, touting the excuse of "what if an emergency happens while I'm away and you need me?" But Oyakata-sama himself told her to go, and so she goes.

She does loosen up while you're on the trip, though. During the day you two do whatever you can think of, getting lunch at little cafes and shopping around. To your surprise, she spends her evenings with a drink and the hot spring. She does seem happier after the trip though.

Gyomei:

He's reluctant to leave for two weeks, but he capitulates and goes with you.

While you both are there, he engages in the local attractions with quiet interest. He ends up spending most of his time at the local shrine, learning of the gods they worship there.

Sanemi:

He's stubborn as all hell about staying, touting his worry that he'll miss a dangerous mission, but since Oyakata-sama himself told him to relax, he'll relax, dammit!

He completely unwinds during your vacation; he takes in the local sights with a surprising amount of ease and relaxes in the hot spring at night. He ends up being the one to drag you along places, as he's determined to get in as much of the town as possible before you both have to return. (It doesn't stop him from wanting to spend lazy mornings in bed with you though.)

Akaza:

Akaza is at first surprised and skeptical that Muzan would tell you to go to a small seaside town, but when reassured that it's a gift for his dedication (and that he could bring you with him), he accepts.

Since the inns have wisteria to keep demons out, you end up camping outside of town, you sleeping during the day and you both coming out during the night to take strolls around, taking in the local sights.

Douma:

Douma accepts his vacation cheerfully, asking that you go with him so that he doesn't get too lonely (and because he honestly doesn't know the first thing he'd do there).

You both end up camping outside of town, and at night he drags you everywhere that's still open, eager to see and do everything that he can. During the days when you're awake, he asks that you go do everything you can and come back to tell him about what it's like. He's so eager to experience things that it's cute.

Kokushibo:

Kokushibo accepts without hesitation, thanking Muzan for allowing him a getaway with you.

Since the two of you end up camping outside of town and only going in at night, he ends up taking long walks on the coastline with you, the two of you talking about whatever comes to mind. He's surprisingly open during these moments alone, admitting things that you doubt he ever would normally. It's a wholesome bonding experience for both of you.

Muzan:

When Muzan announced to you that he was taking a vacation with you for two weeks, you didn't blink an eye. You were used to him taking you places, so all you had to do was tell your boss that you needed a vacation and would be back promptly. (Luckily your boss was very understanding.)

Luckily the two of you found an inn not protected by wisteria, and while you spend your days sleeping, the two of you walked about during the night, doing whatever you pleased where you could. Usually you just walked around, stopping at some street vendor to get a snack to eat before you headed off again. Muzan was a master at playing human, so much so that even the innkeeper didn't give either of you a second glance.

Yoriichi:

Yoriichi, forever a wanderer, was subtly excited about taking a trip to the coast with you.

When you got there, he dedicated your days to doing just about everything he could think of -- and he was so excited about it, you couldn't complain about following him. At night he would talk about the things you did that day, his eyes shining unlike anything else you'd seen.