When You're Embarrassed

Tanjiro:

Tanjiro just smiles at you softly, reassuring you that it's okay to feel like this. If you need to be alone, he lets you, checking in on you every so often to make sure you're feeling better.

Nezuko:

Nezuko clings to you, reassuring you with her affection that whatever happened wasn't that bad. If you need to be alone, she pouts a bit, but she'll let you for a while... but at the first sight of you, she's going right back to hugging you.

Zenitsu:

Zenitsu doesn't want to leave you alone, but if you tell him you need to be, he'll let you. He doesn't want to stay away for long, though; wherever you go, he'll be nearby, sitting and waiting for you to come back.

Inosuke:

Inosuke doesn't really care if you're embarrassed and tries to act like nothing happened. If you tell him that you need to be alone, he may get confused, wondering why you'd want to go off without him. He lets you, but not for long; once he gets bored without you, he'll go charging after you demanding to have your attention again.

Giyuu:

Giyuu lets you have all the alone time you need. He feels a bit bad that you felt so mortified, but he knows that he'd want to isolate himself for a while if he were in your shoes. Once you come back, he greets you with tea.

Kyojuro:

Kyojuro understands your feelings and lets you do whatever you need to do. He periodically checks in on you if you're by yourself, making sure you're okay and willing to get you anything you need. When you finally feel better, he greets you with a hug.

Muichiro:

Muichiro doesn't get it at first. He asks you what the big deal is, but when you explain yourself, he understands and lets you blow off steam by yourself if you need to. He'll just busy himself with something else until you come back.

Shinobu:

Shinobu understands your feelings pretty well and lets you go by yourself if you need to. She busies herself with her workload until you come back, and she takes a break for a while to spend time with you.

Gyomei:

Gyomei lets you do whatever you need to feel better. If you need to hug him, he'll let you. If you need alone time, he respects your wishes and makes sure you know that he'll be nearby if you need anything.

Sanemi:

Sanemi can be kind of bullheaded with this, insisting that whatever happened wasn't that bad. He may challenge you to a spar to get your mind off of it, but if he sees that you're really struggling he'll tell you to take some time by yourself.

Akaza:

Akaza respects your boundaries and will let you do whatever you need to feel better. If you need to be alone, he's a bit hesitant, but tells you to yell if you need anything at all.

Douma:

Douma will likely be busy, so you'll get as much alone time as you need. If you do need to cuddle, though, he's perfectly fine with showing you off to his visitors by sitting you in his lap on his throne.

Kokushibo:

Kokushibo quietly lets you do what you must. If you need to be alone, he'll leave you for a while until you feel better. If you just need to be with him, he'll let you rest in his lap while he reads.

Muzan:

Muzan lets you be alone for as long as you need to... unless it's bad enough that you want to fight something, in which he's happy to fetch a demon for you to spar against, warning them not to hurt you too badly.

Yoriichi:

He doesn't understand your feelings at first, so he may follow you if you try to go by yourself. But when you explain it, he understands and lets you have as much time alone as you need. He worries about you, but he trusts you to handle yourself if anything happens. That doesn't mean he doesn't check on you every so often, though. He wants to make sure you're okay and will get you what you need.