You Make Them Blush

Tanjiro:

It was a sunny summer day, and the squad decided to go down to the river to cool off. Inosuke let out a shout as he cannon-balled into the water, splashing Zenitsu (who was sitting on the shore). He let out a screech, making you burst out laughing.

You were standing in the shade with Nezuko, who wore a cute pink one-piece suit. You wore a (f/c) bikini with a white wrap-skirt over it.

"Whoa, Tanjiro!" You called with a grin, seeing the boy walking out in plain green swim trunks. "Did you get a sunburn, or are you always this hot?"

The boy's cheeks flushed a bright red at your saucy shout, and he bowed his head, his earrings brushing against his cheeks. "U-- uh! (y/n)-san, wh- what a compliment..."

Nezuko:

You were fawning over a sleepy Nezuko, whose head was lying in your lap.

You cooed as you patted her hair and stroked her face, "Uwaaaa, Nezuko-chan, you were so cute today! Such a good girl, you did a great job!"

Nezuko's face heated up and she smiled up at you cutely, making you squeal some more. You leaned down to squish your face against hers, cooing at her even more.

Tanjiro laughed as you kept rubbing your cheek against hers, patting your heads with his hands.

Zenitsu:

You were unusually giggly today, and you took most of that energy out on Inosuke. Tanjiro and Zenitsu watched as you played around, laughing at his attempts of tagging you. It took most of an afternoon to get out your extra energy, and when you finally sat down to dinner that night, you sagged against Zenitsu, sighing in content at the delicious food.

"Zenitsuuuuu," you mumbled with a sleepy smile. "You're so warm... can I make you my pillow?"

Zenitsu choked on his tea, face going bright red at your innocent question. He coughed for a few moments, but when he could speak again, he stammered, "W-- whatever you want, (y/n)-chan!"

Inosuke:

You and Inosuke were sparring, as usual, when you suddenly pounced at him and pinned him to the ground, your knees on either side of his stomach and your sword at his neck.

"Looks like I win this time," you smiled sweetly at him as you sat down on him.

Inosuke's face burned hot with irritation under the mask, and he growled, "I demand a rematch!"

Giyuu:

Giyuu wasn't too used to being in the company of women who couldn't instantly snap him in half like a walking stick, and he also didn't know how to react when you asked him to walk with you in your family's garden. He said yes, of course, because he didn't mind your company, but inside he was a nervous mess as you guided him among the flowers.

Your gentle hand on his arm made him pause, and you smiled up at him, your (e/c) eyes shining.

"I'm really glad you're here, Tomioka-san," you murmured.

He looked away to conceal his blush, not trusting himself to speak. He nodded, making you giggle.

Kyojuro:

You were at Kyojuro's residence, cooking with his little brother. You had your hair tied back and wore a cute (f/c) apron. You adored his little brother, and put him to work right away helping you chop up the vegetables.

Kyojuro walked in, fresh from the shower in a robe. He stood in the doorway, watching you both work together, your chatter filling the air.

His cheeks flushed when you noticed him, turning and smiling cutely. "The dish is just about ready, Rengoku-san. Think you can wait a few more minutes?"

"I can wait as long as you need to, (l/n)-san!" He replied brightly, patting Senjuro's head before leaving the room.

Muichiro:

During one of your summer afternoons chilling with Muichiro and Tanjiro, you brought out popsicles for all three of you.

Tanjiro accepted his immediately, thanking you before chowing down on the sweet ice.

You offered Muichiro one with a smile, "Here, since it's so hot today."

Muichiro returned the expression, his cheeks going pink. "Thank you, (y/n)-san."

Shinobu:

You decided to go to a festival together, so you planned to pick her up in the early afternoon to go to the next village over.

Shinobu was putting in a butterfly hairpiece when Aoi rushed in, informing her of your arrival. She thanked the girl and hurried out to the foyer, where you were talking to Kanao.

Her cheeks flushed when she observed your pretty figure in a (f/c) kimono, your hair held back with a (breath symbol) pin. You looked up at her with a grin, "Ready?"

"Of course," her smile was back in place as the two of you left the manor.

Gyomei:

You were walking with him to the next village to assist him with a report of a Lower Moon terrorizing the area.

You looked very well-kept in the (f/c) haori over your slayer uniform, your katana at your side.

You looked up at him with a nervous grin. "This is exciting, isn't it? I've never... gone up against a Moon before."

He looked over at you, his blank eyes going teary as he smiled at you. "It's a challenge you never forget, (l/n)-san. Let's say extra prayers before we begin the mission tonight."

Your hand went to rest on his arm, and his face went pink at the contact before he gently grasped your tiny hand in his, squeezing it for a moment before letting go.

Sanemi:

You kicked in the door, bellowing, "OI! Shinazugawa! Get'cho ass outta bed!"

The man startled at the intrusion, glaring at you. "What the hell are you doing in my room, (l/n)?! Get out!"

"We're training today, and I don't wanna waste any more time!" You replied, grabbing the blanket and throwing it off. "Now c'mon, it's already ten!"

Sanemi's face bloomed in red as you took in his untidy sleeping robe and his scarred, muscled chest before turning and walking out of the room.

"O-- Oi!" He shouted after you. "You can't just-- you aren't-- gah, dammit!"