If You Got Drunk

A/N: All minors are aged-up. The Kizuki will be in this one!

--

Tanjiro:

Tanjiro is attentive, calming you down if you get too rowdy and telling you when you've had enough. He takes care of you if you get sick, puts you to bed, and in the morning, helps with your hangover with a smile. He hardly ever complains about it.

Nezuko:

Nezuko stays near you and watches, letting you know when you've had enough and trying her best to get you to bed. She gets worried easily, and if she sees you start to do something dangerous, she'll steer you away from it. When you have a hangover in the morning, she fusses over you, scolding you with a pout as she massages your temples.

Zenitsu:

Zenitsu will stick around you, getting you any drinks you ask for and making sure you don't hurt yourself. He politely declines all flirty advances you might make (he's a pervert, not a monster) and instead tries to get you to bed so you can sleep it off. He's right beside you when you wake up, fully ready to help you nurse your hangover.

Inosuke:

Inosuke would be right there partying with you. The two of you are an unstoppable force of drunkenness. Team Rocket is quaking. The morning afterward sees both of you with awful hangovers, and you have to care for both.

Giyuu:

Giyuu tends to stay away when you start drinking, simply because you can get quite loud. He still comes when you call him, although he doesn't tend to linger -- he just gets you what you want and leaves. He's the one to tuck you into bed in the end, and in the morning, he brings you hangover relief.

Kyojuro:

Kyojuro doesn't really drink (mostly because of his father), so usually he's the one to keep you in check when you get drunk. He's really good at de-escalating dangerous situations and keeping you distracted, and when you finally pass out in bed, he makes sure you're tucked in. He's there when you wake up with some hangover relief and a soft smile.

Muichiro:

Muichiro sometimes joins you in drinking, but he stays the more sober one of both of you. Still, at the end of the night, you both are giggly and light as you go to bed. In the morning, you tend to get up first, so you get your own remedy to your pounding headache and twisting stomach.

Shinobu:

Shinobu is a wizard at holding her alcohol when the situation calls for it. Usually she joins you in drinking, but she makes sure she's more sober than you at the end of it. She usually jokes around and keeps you from doing something dangerous. At the end of the night, she prepares a hangover remedy for the morning and makes sure you've gotten to bed. She leaves it at your bedside for you to take.

Gyomei:

Gyomei rarely ever gets drunk, content instead to keep you from doing anything stupid. He never raises his voice, just guides you about and makes sure you're safe. He tucks you into bed and is there in the morning with help for your hangover.

Sanemi:

Sanemi usually drinks with you, leaving you both giggly and clumsy. The two of you are a little bit better than Inosuke, but not by much -- Sanemi actually discourages some of your ideas when they get too dangerous. The two of you end up unconscious after a few hours, and when you both wake up, you have to help each other with the hangover.

Akaza:

Akaza has had an experience or two (underage drinking... gasp!), but it was never really enough to get him drunk. Thus, the only knowledge he has comes from the alcoholics and thugs he came into contact with in his time on the streets. He's cautious and attentive, but for the most part, he leaves you alone unless you're about to make a bad decision (which is, unfortunately, quite often). He makes sure you get to bed alright and leaves his best attempts at a hangover relief at your bedside just before morning.

Douma:

Since Douma has never had experiences with drinking, your drunken behavior is pretty amusing for him. Usually he just entertains you, keeping you occupied and not out getting yourself hurt. As soon as you collapse into bed, he makes sure his best healers attend to you in the morning.

Kokushibo:

Kokushibo faintly recalls an incident when he was human with alcohol and can get very confused as to why you gladly get drunk just for fun. He keeps his distance, peeking in once or twice to make sure you're okay and not doing anything overtly stupid. Once you collapse into bed for the night, he recalls some of his prior knowledge of dealing with it and leaves you a very outdated cure for a hangover.

Muzan:

Muzan would be one of the worst drinking partners. For starters, alcohol doesn't affect him. At all. He could drink twice the amount to kill a man and he'd walk away without even stuttering. When you drink, he grows amused at first, but eventually leaves you to sort out your things yourself, only checking in to make sure you don't accidentally kill yourself.

Yoriichi:

Yoriichi is attentive, but he keeps his distance a little bit. He grows concerned about you easily, and if he sees you attempting to start something stupid, he'll gently stop you and lead you to your bed. Once you're tucked in, he stays with you until you wake up, where he's there with hangover relief.