If You Disappeared For a Week

REQUESTED BY: Aidan1213

--

Tanjiro:

He's worried sick about you. He goes out to look for you every day until he eventually finds you a week later, bloody and battered, stumbling home. Apparently you were kidnapped by a demon while on a mission and you'd only managed to escape a day and a half before.

Nezuko:

Nezuko is frantic. She urges her brother to help her look for you, sometimes taking off on her own during the night. When you finally reappear a week later, a bloody mess on the ground, she hauls you back herself and mother-hens you until you wake up. Apparently you'd barely managed to escape a fight with a Lower Moon alive, and you'd spent the last week trying to make it to the Estate by yourself.

Zenitsu:

Zenitsu is nearly frothing at the mouth with worry. He takes off by himself, screaming your name and searching everywhere for you. When he came across you a week later, he sobbed with relief, helping you back to an inn. You'd been snatched up by a demon who wanted to keep you as a human trophy, but luckily you'd managed to escape while they were out hunting humans.

Inosuke:

Inosuke took off by himself when you failed to show up that morning, racing around and screaming for you. He looked everywhere until he finally collapsed next to a cave a week later, where you timidly crawled out, hungry and exhausted. You'd been ambushed by demons a week ago and had been hiding out in the cave until you were sure they'd forgotten about you.

Giyuu:

Giyuu immediately took off to look for you, worried sick. He looked everywhere for you before finally giving up a week later... only to see you collapsed at his front gate, covered in wounds and shivering. He gathered you up and got you to Shinobu. It turns out that you were caught by surprise by Lower Moon One and it proved to be too much for you. You barely escaped with your life and had spent the last week trying to get back to Giyuu's.

Kyojuro:

Kyojuro took up the first opportunity he had to look for you. He looked everywhere until he got a summons a week later to get back home, because you'd collapsed on his doorstep. When he got home, you were being treated by a doctor, and his brother was in tears. You'd been one of the would-be victims of a demon attack on a village, and your katana had been lost. You fought tooth and nail to escape with as many as you could before backup arrived. You'd slipped away and headed for Kyojuro's home, where you promptly collapsed from exhaustion.

Muichiro:

When he came home one night and you weren't there, he left to find you. He was scared to death when he found you a week later, crying weakly for help from below a cliff. Your ribs were broken and so was your leg, and you were starving. You'd gone to buy some food but you'd slipped and fallen. Muichiro was terribly shaken by this experience, insisting that he go with you any time you needed to get supplies from now on.

Shinobu:

When she was available to look, she did. She had to quit shortly, though, because she was needed more at the Estate. When you were found a week later, she rushed to where you were and took you home herself. To her anger, you'd been trying to investigate the Paradise Cult and had gotten too swept up in it; you'd had to fight off Douma and nearly died in the process.

Gyomei:

You'd gone out on a mission that morning, but you hadn't returned the next day. So Gyomei went to find you, searching everywhere. He eventually found you a week later, unconscious in a small cavern with horrible wounds. You'd been overwhelmed and had requested backup, but before it arrived you'd been forced to escape with your life when one of your comrades turned against you in a bid to save their own skin. He cried for days, even after you were looked after and resting.

Sanemi:

He runs off to look for you, not resting until he finds you. He finds you a week later, splattered in blood from head to toe (though thankfully none of it was your own) and feverish. The demon you'd been fighting could use some of their cells to imitate certain viruses and had sent it out during their dying breaths, and you'd been sick for the past week, unable to walk and incredibly feeble. He cursed himself for not finding you sooner and scolded you for making him worry like that, but he took care of you until you were better, refusing to leave your side. If he cried a little when he thought you were sleeping, you'd never tell.

Akaza:

You'd promised him that you were going to visit a friend for the day, but when you didn't come back he grew worried. You always kept your promises; when you said you'd be somewhere at a certain time, you were. He went out searching for you and found you a week later when he followed a shady-looking person into an underground auction. He was so pissed that he killed every man there and freed all the girls, taking you back home. You were shaken by the experience and bruised, but you'd fought valiantly to protect the girls from harm. You'd been ambushed by a demon and poisoned, and when the men found you, they didn't hesitate to take your katana and haul you off. Akaza didn't leave your side for weeks, fearful of seeing you like that again.

Douma:

You had left to go visit your orphans for the day, but when you didn't come back that night Douma was worried. He waited for you for a week, not able to leave the compound, until your oldest boy brought you in. You were weak and pale; he'd found you while searching for you and decided that Douma would know what to do. You'd been attacked on the way and had gotten poisoned as your enemy's dying blow. Once you were cared for, your oldest boy was sent to a guest bedroom and Douma watched over you for the night.

Kokushibo:

Kokushibo immediately goes to look for you, first going to where you were last spotted and working from there. When he finds you a week later, your clothes are tattered and shaking from the cold. You'd been attacked by some unsavory types and left in a wet ditch when you'd fought back. They'd beaten you black and blue. Kokushibo was enraged and, once he treated your wounds and tucked you into bed, went out and killed every last man of your descriptions.

Muzan:

Muzan puts out all the stops to find you. He uses every single demon to try and figure out where you are, and when he finds you, he goes himself to retrieve you. You're shaking and ill when he brings you to the Fortress, seemingly from nearly getting trafficked. He knew you were pretty, but when he hears about you getting abducted and nearly sold to the Entertainment District he sees red. He tells Akaza to go out and slaughter every single man that might've had a hand in your kidnapping, knowing he'd get a ton of satisfaction out of it (he may not show it around the boss, but he has a soft spot for you; Muzan knows this and trusts him as a result).

Yoriichi:

He immediately took off to find you. All of his worst fears were coming true when he came home and you weren't there. A week later when he did find you, he broke down in tears as he carried you home, suffering bruises and a broken leg. You'd been attacked at home, but you'd managed to run away from the demon until you fell down a ravine. You'd tried to crawl away, but your leg wouldn't let you. Once he got you to your parents' home and you saw a doctor, he stayed at your side as much as he could.