If You Left the Slayers

REQUESTED BY: _clempetit_

A/N: For this, if your occupation from the previous parts wasn't already in the corps, it is here. Enjoy!

--

Tanjiro:

He's secretly relieved that you decided to leave, although he's sad that you may not get to travel with them anymore. He doesn't want you at battles where you could get hurt (and illegally use your swordsmanship skills, no less). He still stays at your inn with the others when they stop by, though.

Nezuko:

Nezuko is glum about the fact that you won't get to fight with them, but is happy when you ask to travel with them anyway as a medic.

Zenitsu:

He's relieved that you won't have to fight with them and risk getting hurt. He immediately asks if you'll marry him (citing the fact that he wants to have someone to come home to). He tries to stop in to your hometown any chance he gets to stay at your inn.

Inosuke:

Inosuke is confused at the fact that you decided to quit. He's hurt that you don't want to fight with them anymore and outright declares that he wants to quit too, deciding it not worth it to fight if you aren't there.

Giyuu:

Giyuu is very relieved that you decided to quit. He promises to stop in at your family's house to stay whenever he can to catch up with you.

Kyojuro:

Kyojuro is a bit disappointed, but is more relieved that you quit. He offers to stay in your hometown every once in a while when not on a mission, intent on still spending time with you.

Muichiro:

He's a bit disappointed that you quit, but still relieved. He offers to let you stay with him anytime you need to and makes frequent trips into your hometown to stay with you there.

Shinobu:

She's very relieved that you quit, citing it as too dangerous for you to attempt lately. She offers you a permanent residence at the Estate to help you hone your medical skills more, claiming that they always need extra help.

Gyomei:

He's relieved that you decided to quit, but still prays for a profitable future for you. He stays in your hometown whenever he has free time, both to see you and to keep up a rapport with your parents.

Sanemi:

He's very relieved you quit; he's been trying to get you to stop slaying ever since he started catching feelings for you. He stops in to see you whenever he has time.

Akaza:

He's extremely relieved that you quit, as he's been trying to get you to stop for a while now. He still stays with you whenever he has time (and isn't busy trying to get stronger), just to give you some extra security (and make sure your skills don't dull).

Douma:

He's confused; you were strong, why did you quit? When he hears that your successor has made pillar rank now (and is the new Ice Pillar), he's happy for you and welcomes your retirement with open arms. Since you spend your days training up the rest of your orphans in the way of the sword, he doesn't see you quite as often as he used to, but welcomes a visit whenever you have time.

Kokushibo:

He's disappointed that you quit; he was looking forward to you unlocking more of your power, but he understands that you aren't quite ready to die so young. He all but lives with you at this point, so whenever he has time, he makes sure your skills don't dull (and even finds you someone to become your pupil, since teaching has always made you happy).

Muzan:

He's both relieved and disappointed that you quit. On one hand, he doesn't have to expend valuable time worrying that you might die, and on another, your skills were coming along nicely and you would make a powerful demon. Still, he just accepts the fact and focuses more time on trying to kill Tanjiro (he tried to use you as a mole, but your iron will made him give up quickly).

Yoriichi:

He's relieved that you quit, but offered to keep you with him as a medic so that you could continue to bond. He's pretty open with the fact that he would miss you terribly if you went back to your parents', and he knows that you still hunger for adventure.