When You're Clingy

A/N: The other part to the requested one. Enjoy!

--

Tanjiro:

He's admittedly surprised that you're hugging on him, but he doesn't mind, just letting you cling as he goes about what he was doing.

Nezuko:

She's pleasantly surprised when you start clinging to her one evening, and you being clingy usually ends up with your head in her lap as she hums happily, combing through your hair.

Zenitsu:

Ah, the clinger has become the... clingee? Whatever the equivalent is, he's flustered as he lets you do whatever you want. He's just so into it and so, so happy that you're giving him affection.

Inosuke:

He doesn't really know what to do when you suddenly can't leave him alone one day, but as you both sit in the shade, your arms wrapped around his and your head resting against his shoulder, he feels a strange kind of calm.

Giyuu:

He's flustered as you wrap your arm around his and hug it to your chest, a content smile on your face. He's not used to physical affection like this, but he doesn't want it to stop, so he just lets you do your thing while trying not to melt.

Kyojuro:

He happily lets you cling to him, hugging you close as you go about your day. He loves it when you're physically affectionate because he's definitely a hugger.

Muichiro:

He acts aloof in public, but if you cling to him in private he's incredibly soft and just as eager to hug on you.

Shinobu:

She playfully teases you but makes no efforts to pull away, enjoying the attention. If she's incredibly busy she'll rest your head in her lap while she works.

Gyomei:

He's a big man with a lot of affection to give, so he likes it when you climb into his lap and hug him close. He just works around you, gingerly pressing a hand to your back with a smile.

Sanemi:

He acts stubborn and tsundere, but secretly it pleases him when you hang off of him. It makes him feel loved and makes him forget his own self-loathing for a little while.

Akaza:

He's a little flustered, but lets you hug on him as you sit together. He hasn't felt the loving touch of someone, let alone a human, in years - and it brings conflicting feelings to mind, but most of all, he feels his love for you grow.

Douma:

He happily lets you climb into his lap and hugs you close, insistent on hugging on you just as much.

Kokushibo:

He's reticent and curious as to why you're suddenly so affectionate, but he's not about to stop you unless he's summoned by his master. Deep down, his heart craves affection, and this metaphorically scratches an itch he didn't even know he had.

Muzan:

Depending on the occasion, he may ignore you. He has an image to uphold, after all - but when you're alone, he indulges in your clinging as much as you want. He doesn't mind when you want to adore him, after all.

Yoriichi:

He's very shy when you hug on him, but he allows you to do so, even offering to give you a ride on his back if you get tired. There's the barest of smiles on his face as you hug his arm to your chest, his hand resting gently on your shoulder.

--

A/N: I know it's incredibly random, but I looked up Gyomei's height last night and my sleep-deprived brain immediately went "ssssSSSSSEVEN FOOT FRAME--"

Please tell me what you thought.