Sleeping at Their Home

Neither Nezuko nor Tanjiro have an actual concrete residence now, since they're trying to defeat Muzan and their family is dead. Zenitsu and Inosuke don't really live anywhere either, so if you wanted to sleep over with them, you'd probably have to track them down on the road and spend the night with them there.

That being said...

Tanjiro:

He's the Mom Friend™ of the group. He's the more mature one, so if things start getting too rowdy, he'll shut it down. (Of course, Zenitsu may be a bit sulky that he has a girl with him, but he'll likely go back to sitting near Nezuko anyway.)

He's very happy that you're spending time with him and will devote most of his attention to you. What do you want to do? Read? Tell stories? He's down!

Once you two start getting sleepy, you both sleep facing each other (in separate beds, of course).

Nezuko:

This actual cinnamon roll is 110% down for snuggling. It's likely that she already jumped at the chance to rest her head in your lap as soon as you settled down in her room. Happy Nezuko noises are to be had when you allow her to settle against you.

She'll be content to just listen to your voice while you stroke her hair. She loves listening to people tell stories (as that's what Zenitsu did to keep her company while travelling) and often you'll find that it lulls her to sleep.

Once you two settle in to sleep, she'll probably fall asleep hugging you to her body. She protecc, even in sleep.

Zenitsu:

Zenitsu is overjoyed at you spending the night with him. Almost to a concerning amount. That being said, he's also a total gentleman to you the entire time. He'll do whatever you ask of him, as long as it isn't too crazy (which, it's Zenitsu, he'd probably be down to do almost anything).

He'd be a little shy about you sleeping over, considering it's a good step forward in your relationship, but he won't push boundaries -- he respects your privacy and is just happy that you're staying over. He'll probably offer up the only bed in the room if there's only one there.

Once you two start getting sleepy, he'll probably fall asleep after you because your sleeping face is adorable. He likes to be sure that you'll still be there when he wakes up, and the sound of your soft snores will lull him to sleep.

Inosuke:

Inosuke won't treat it much differently than with his close friends. Maybe a little differently in some ways because you're his girlfriend, but he's not gonna go full Zenitsu on you.

It's likely that you'll talk for a little bit before going to bed. Once you do fall asleep, you're both spread out the way you usually are in your beds.

Giyuu:

Giyuu is admittedly a little nervous about you sleeping over. Still, he does his best to be a good host.

He tries to keep you happy and entertained, even if 'entertainment' means just sitting and listening to you talk about this and that. He gives you a spare room and total privacy if and when you want it.

Kyojuro:

Kyojuro is ecstatic that you're staying over. He and Senjuro work together to make sure their father won't be too much of a bother to you, as he's still the reluctant one about your relationship.

They set up a guest room for you and keep you entertained all evening. Senjuro is a sweetheart through and through, and you have a lot of fun sitting with him and Kyojuro, talking and laughing.

Muichiro:

Muichiro will likely be a little nervous to show you his home, but he's an attentive host nonetheless. The two of you sit and talk about this and that until nightfall. Even when he's so sleepy he's falling asleep sitting upright, he insists that he won't go to bed until you do, so you have to herd him to his room and give him a forehead kiss goodnight before heading to your own room.

Shinobu:

You've stayed over at the estate several different times, mostly to heal from some nasty wounds, but once or twice you've stayed over just to visit with the girls. Tonight is no different, even if you and Shinobu are an item now.

She's casual, showing you to your usual guest room and letting you do pretty much whatever. You both usually sit on the back porch talking while you braid Naho's hair (and let Sumi and Kiyo play around with yours). Sometimes Shinobu has to leave for a bit for some errand, and even then you play with the girls. Once evening comes and you're both more relaxed, you sit in a common room and drink some tea and eat snacks, chatting about any random topics that may come up.

Gyomei:

Gyomei is more reserved than most, and although he's very happy to have you over, he doesn't show it as often as the others do. Still, you recognize his different emotions now, so you can be reassured that he really is glad to have you.

The both of you amuse yourselves by doing some light training until evening, when you retire to a common room to either read or meditate.

Sanemi:

Sanemi is a little reluctant to have you stay the night, mostly because he's nervous about having a girlfriend over, but in the end he agrees.

He's a little less brash than he usually is, although you definitely don't complain. He tries to keep the activities more light, like going out for a walk or sitting and talking, and when evening comes he lets you rest your head in his lap while he tells you stories about his past. He usually resorts to fond stories about his little brother Genya while running his gentle hands through your hair.