If You Slapped Their Butt

REQUESTED BY: heycation_

A/N: This is during your marriage. Enjoy.

Please note that there will be mild sexual themes.

(Quick note: 'anata' is an affectionate pet name. 'Tsuma' means wife, affectionately.)

ALSO! VERY BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! As of January 1, 2023, all NSFW alphabet chapters will disappear from this book, partially because I don't feel like they belong here, and partially because of the sheer volume of requests. Fear not - for those of you 18+, they'll be on my Tumblr. Minors, please DNI with that tumblr page - I will be strictly moderating which blogs interact and I will block on sight if I suspect you're underage.

--

Tanjiro:

He sharply gasps, jumping for a moment before the sound of your laughter makes him turn.

You give him a mischievous wink. "Nice butt."

Your husband thankfully just chuckles, rubbing his sore behind. "At least you didn't do it in front of the children."

Nezuko:

Your poor wife squeaks loudly, her hands flying to her butt before she whirls around with a confused - and slightly hurt - stare.

Your smile drops immediately as you reach out for her. "Oh- Nezuko, I wasn't trying to hurt you, I'm sorry."

She waits until you bring her close, and then she rests her head against your sternum with a humph of indignation, much to your surprise.

"N- Nezuko?" You stammer, cheeks flushing red as her arms lock around you in an almost bruising grip and her head shakes back and forth. Oh, how the tables turn.

Zenitsu:

Zenitsu yelps and leaps away from you before whirling around. "What the heck was that for, (y/n)?!"

"I was admiring your butt," you innocently replied with big, pouty eyes. "I'm sorry."

As expected, his cheeks flush red and he runs a hand through his ponytail before sighing and walking back over. "You're-- you're too cute, I can't be mad at you! But don't slap me so hard!"

Inosuke:

It takes a second for the slap to register.

Then your always-excitable husband whirls around, hair flying in his face and a gleam in his eyes. "Oh, I see! You wanna spar?"

"Wh- what? No!" You gawk, raising your hands. "It wasn't a challenge, I was just...!"

"Let's go! I won't lose today!"

In one fluid movement, he slings you over his shoulder despite your protests and heads for - not the backyard, like you were expecting - but your room. Your children don't even bat an eye, sending a 'good luck' to you. You honestly can't tell if they know what's happening, but you sure hope they don't.

Giyuu:

Giyuu barely makes a sound, but you can hear the sharp hitch of his breath before he turns, eyeing you with a stare of 'what in the fuck was that.'

"Did you need something?" You innocently ask, fluttering your eyelashes.

"D... did you just..." it takes a moment for him to get the words out. "... slap my... behind?"