If You Got Pregnant

A/N: Everyone is 18 or older. Unfortunately, this is a men-only chapter. I'll be posting something else (especially for Nezuko and Shinobu, but everyone will be in it) tomorrow!

CONTENT WARNING: Chapter contains references to abortion. If you're uncomfortable and/or will be triggered by that, then feel free to skip the Kizuki/Muzan section. (Muzan's section will be a bit coercive, and I apologize in advance for any discomfort.)

--

Tanjiro:

Tanjiro is more shocked than you've ever remembered him to be. It takes a few minutes and some stuttering questions ("Is-- is it true? Are you serious?") before he finally rushes to you and takes you into a tight hug, tears wetting your shirt. He's so happy he can't stand it; for so long he's dreamed of having a family again, and even though he got some of that with Zenitsu and the others, having someone so dear to him, his own child, feels like a dream. He immediately goes to tell Nezuko and it ends with the three of you crying, overjoyed, on the floor.

Zenitsu:

Zenitsu immediately faints.

When you finally manage to wake him up, he lunges at you and glomps you, crying happily and repeating "Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you" over and over again. Zenitsu has always dreamed of marrying a girl and settling down, and the second step of one of his greatest dreams is finally coming true. He gets so excited and wants to start planning immediately. He pens a letter to Jigoro, asking if he and Kaigaku would like to meet for dinner for special news.

Inosuke:

At first, Inosuke doesn't seem to give it much thought. He just raises an eyebrow and asks you about it. The first thing that comes to mind: "You're pregnant? ... so that means you're going to have a piglet?"

Once you stop laughing, you explain it further to him. He seems a little uncomfortable with the thought of a baby, but he's proud enough of the news that, when it finally sinks in, the next time you both meet with the others, he announces to them that he's more virile than all of them. (You promptly smack your head into a tree in embarrassment.)

Giyuu:

Giyuu doesn't know how to properly react at first. He's stunned in his spot for a while before he looks up at you and in the tiniest voice, "R-- really?"

When you confirm, he seems to hesitate before gently touching your stomach. He admits that he never thought he would live to see himself become a dad and bursts into tears. He hugs you tight and lets it all out while you soothe him.

Kyojuro:

Kyojuro is frozen for a moment, but then the biggest grin you've ever seen spreads across his face and he picks you up, spinning you around in joy. He's so excited he's like a puppy, asking you questions and touching your stomach and holding you tenderly. He hasn't been around a baby since Senjuro, and he remembers his brother fondly. He remembers the long nights his mother had, but he's convinced that you both can do it. The two of you immediately make plans to tell his father and brother the good news (as well as make the grumpy grandpa-to-be smile, dammit!)

Muichiro:

Muichiro doesn't seem to hear you at first. But then your words hit him and he freezes in his spot, turning to stare at you with an unreadable face. Then his eyes soften and he reaches for you, pulling you in for a tight hug. He's nervous, but excited -- he's wanted something to fill the hole his family left, and while his friends have filled most of the hole, the prospect of being married to you, and now having a baby -- this is easily some of the best news he's ever heard in his life.