Wearing an Oversized Shirt/Panties to Bed

REQUESTED BY: M4zaki

A/N: Everyone's married, as always.

The next several chapters are going to be a little NSFW, so be aware of that.

--

Tanjiro:

You could practically see his face burning from how surprised he was to see you crawl into bed wearing one of his shirts and a pair of panties. You'd never been so bold before - usually you wore a nightgown or pajamas. He has a hard time keeping the thoughts of your exposed flesh out of his mind.

Nezuko:

Nezuko can't help but stare at your bedtime attire, wondering why you switched from your usual. Not that she's complaining, of course - she loves your thighs and if this means she'll see more of them, she'll take it.

Zenitsu:

Your husband seems more like a thirsty teenager than a twenty-something-old grown man as he stumbles over his words and pokes his fingers together when he sees what you're wearing to bed, face red as a tomato. It's enough to make you burst out laughing, the urge to tease him about it too much to pass up.

Inosuke:

Inosuke questions why you're switching things up for the night, but otherwise treats you the same as he usually does - curling up to your side.

Giyuu:

Your poor husband looks like he's about to faint from the sight, and you catch his eyes wandering towards your exposed thighs every so often. You can't help but tease him about it, delighting in watching him squirm.

Kyojuro:

Kyojuro compliments your choice of nightwear and wonders whose shirt it is - well, until you sheepishly admit you stole it from his dresser. He just laughs and lets you keep it, admitting it looks good on you.

Muichiro:

He has an adorable blush on his face as he watches you crawl into bed with one of his shirts on, the loose, flowy sleeves covering your hands and making you look even smaller. He has a very hard time thinking of anything else, especially when you get up during the middle of the night and he has a very nice view of your butt.

Shinobu:

She giggles and asks whose shirt you took, knowing damn well it's not nearly her size, and when you admit you stole one of Giyuu's, she wonders aloud why she's never thought of doing that before. She likes the look of it on you, but ultimately says she'd like it more if you wore one of her shirts instead.

Gyomei:

He doesn't notice until you tell him his shirt fits like a dress, and then he realizes you've taken one of his shirts to wear to bed. He asks if you like it and ultimately lets you keep it. The thought of you wearing his clothes makes him blush and cover his face.

Sanemi:

He's blushing, but he's gentle as he strokes his thumb across your thigh. He admits he likes your new look and asks if you'll wear it to bed more often.

Akaza:

He's blushing like a virgin as you stand before him in an oversized shirt and some very cute panties. You don't think you've ever seen him look like that (except on your wedding night), and it's incredibly cute.

Douma:

Oh-ho-ho, hello gorgeous. Douma is very flattered, thinking you wanted to give yourself to him as if he were your god. You may need to tamper down his ego a few notches before he gets too smug about you borrowing one of his shirts to sleep in.

Kokushibo:

This is one of the few, rare, times you see his face turn pink up to the tips of his ears as you wear one of his shirts to bed. It's loosely tied about your waist and as you bend down to get into bed he gets a good eyeful of your favorite panties. You figure out how he feels about it pretty quickly when you feel his hand gently come down to rest on your upper thigh, just shy of your rear.

Muzan:

He raises an eyebrow at you as you walk in wearing one of his collared shirts, the sleeves bunched up around your fingers. When he amusedly asks what you're doing, he barely lets you get a word out before he's hoisting you up over his shoulder.

Yoriichi:

This marks one of the rare occasions you see your husband's nose bleed. As you come to bed one night wearing one of his shirts and your panties and nothing else, you look up at him to see blood beginning to trickle down his face, his blank stare and blushing face adding to the hilarity of the situation.

--

A/N: Please tell me what you thought.