They Realize They Like You

Tanjiro:

Is he the first to know? No.

For a long time, he'll dismiss his feelings as friendship, mostly because he genuinely cares for everyone. To him, his feelings aren't as different as they would be for Muichiro, for example. It takes someone else (probably Zenitsu) to point it out for him to realize.

Once he notices, everything changes for him. He now sees some of your interactions in a different light and he finds it harder to stop himself from thinking about you now. He realizes that the strange scent of longing he's been smelling from you was your romantic feelings. He'll blush easier around you and will try to find more time to spend with you.

He'd probably go to his friends for advice on what to do. Zenitsu is genuinely serious about romantic matters and is likely to give him advice based on what he knows (it's not the best, but hey, it's a start). Inosuke hardly knows a thing about dating, so he'd be clueless. Nezuko is another good candidate, as she's been able to observe how her brother's demeanor has changed around you and although she can't speak as well yet, she's still able to read and write. She knows you well and is the one to give him the best advice of all three.

Nezuko:

Is she the first to know? She's definitely one of the first.

She began to question her feelings towards you a while ago with some confusion, seeing as you're both girls (and she'd never given much thought towards a relationship with a woman before). Eventually, though, she accepted her feelings confidently; she loved you, and you accepted her without hostility.

Her brother was one of the first to notice her feelings, and even encouraged her to act on them. Tanjiro trusts you with his life, and he knows that his little sister would be happy and safe with you. It doesn't mean he doesn't feel a little bit uneasy about your relationship, what with his sister's current form, but if Nezuko is happy, he's happy. Zenitsu will be dejected about Nezuko's feelings, but in the end, he'd support you two (he's a bit of a pervert). Inosuke doesn't really get it, but he doesn't care. He'll support his 'underlings' regardless.

The one she'd probably go to would be Tanjiro. He would be the one to give the best advice, having known her for his entire life and being good friends with you. He knows what you like (having had to listen to your fawning over Nezuko's cuteness and having listened to your feelings first), so advising her on what to do to win you over is a piece of cake.

Zenitsu:

Is he the first to know? Do you even need to ask?

Zenitsu is quite the romantic, and although he tends to chase skirts sometimes, he knows love when he feels it. And when he realizes that he loves you, he's more than a little nervous to breech the topic with you.

He'd probably go to Tanjiro first to beg him for advice on what to do. He's been in love before, but he's scared that he'll push you away -- he has trust issues, with good reason. Tanjiro would assure him that he should just be himself and you'll accept him (he may be a bit skeptical at this, but he trusts his friend enough to try it).

He'd probably go to Nezuko next to apologize for being so clingy and to tell her about his feelings for you. Nezuko has known for a while now, so she supports both of you. She'll happily listen to Zenitsu gush about how amazing you are, as they've grown closer in recent times.

Inosuke:

Is he the first to know? No.