If Your Child Asked for a Sibling

REQUESTED BY: Weeb_-_Shit

A/N: Ho ho ho, back to the mines I go.

(For the Moons, you've been turned already.)

Happy Twosday, y'all.

--

Tanjiro:

"I want a baby sibling!"

You choked on your tea and Tanjiro went red to the tips of his ears at your child's declaration.

"A- are you sure, (child)?" He asked slowly.

They nodded emphatically. "I'll be really good! Can I have one for my birthday?"

The two of you shared flabbergasted looks before you coughed, "Maybe we can come up with something, dear..."

Nezuko:

"I want a baby sibling!"

You frowned while Nezuko looked up. "But honey, it can't work like that between Mama and me," you tried to explain.

"I know that!" They rolled their eyes. "Can I have one? I'll help you pick one out!"

Nezuko silently giggled into her hand as you floundered with your words. "Do-- I mean-- we-- you-- I can't just--"

"Maybe, baby," Nezuko chimed in, surprising both of you. You found her without the bamboo, smiling in amusement at your child.

Zenitsu:

"I want a baby sibling!"

Your husband let out a squeak, going utterly red. You were a little less surprised, if only because of his hilarious reaction.

Your child remained resolute, staring their father down as he hid his face in his hands.

You pet Zenitsu's back. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah!" They exclaimed. "Pleeeeease? I'll be extra good!"

Inosuke:

"I want a baby sibling!"

You choked on your drink while your husband tilted his head thoughtfully.

After a moment of thinking, he nodded and stood up. "Is that all you want?"

Your child grinned triumphantly and nodded.

He ignored your exclamations as he turned to you. "Let's get them a sibling!"

Giyuu:

"I want a baby sibling!"

You turned around immediately, hoping to see your husband's reaction. And oh boy, did he not disappoint.

Though his face remained passive, his eyes widened - and you could see a blush creeping up his neck.

Giggling, you called out, "Are you sure, honey?"

"Yeah! Pretty please, for my birthday?" They begged.

You had to laugh aloud as your husband covered his face in his hands to conceal his embarrassment.

Kyojuro:

"I want a baby sibling!"

You both turned to see your child standing in the hallway, pouting up at Kyojuro.