Kabedon

REQUESTED BY: STARRYXNITE

--

Tanjiro:

Tanjiro doesn't know what it is at first, but when you explain it, his eyes light up and he places his palm on the wall next to you. "Is this right?"

He was so sweet about it that you couldn't stop yourself from hugging him.

Nezuko:

Nezuko tries to do it, but she's so cute and eager that you just end up fawning over her. She appreciates the attention, but is slightly disappointed that she doesn't appear cool.

Zenitsu:

Zenitsu tries to act cool while he does it, but his twitching expression gives away his nervousness at being so close to you. When you smile back at him and flip your positions, he hides his face in his hands.

"Y- you're too cool, (y/n)!"

Inosuke:

"Eh? What's kabedon? Is it food?"

Once you explain it to him, he still doesn't get it, so you demonstrate for him. Then he eagerly tries it on you, getting real close to your face.

"Did I do it right? (y/n)?"

Giyuu:

Giyuu keeps his stoic façade, but inside he's screaming at the proximity between you two. He's the total picture of 'cool and mysterious' on the outside, but inside he melts when you look up at him with starry eyes.

"Is this what you wanted?"

Kyojuro:

Kyojuro just laughs and does it, leaning in with a big smile. He looks really cool, even when you blush from the closeness and hide your face in his chest.

"How's this, (y/n)?"

Muichiro:

He plants his palm against the wall and leans in with a calm façade, not changing even as you squeal and call him cute. His cheeks heat up when you hug him.

"Hm..."

Shinobu:

Shinobu giggles and traps you there, bringing you two nose-to-nose. She just beams as you hide your face in her neck in embarrassment, patting your head.

"Ara ara~ I didn't realize you were into this, (y/n)!"

Gyomei:

Gyomei is so tall that you have to crane your neck to try and look up at him due to the closeness. It loses some of its effectiveness, but he still manages to look good. A tear dribbles down his face and he blinks down at you.

"Perhaps... I am too tall for this."

Sanemi:

Sanemi slaps his palm on the wall, leaning over you with an intimidating expression before smirking at you. All you can see is his chiseled chest in front of you, and your face explodes with warmth.

"Ehh? Oi, pay attention to me, (y/n)."

Akaza:

Akaza hesitates before trapping you up against the wall, tilting your chin up so that he can lock eyes with you. He smiles at you and you blush absolutely red, leaning up to kiss him.

"Is this okay?"

Douma:

Douma cheerfully traps you against the wall, smiling down at you. He still manages to look cool while having a toothy grin, even as you hide your face in your hands to hide your blush.

"My, this is fun!"

Kokushibo:

Kokushibo leans over you, cupping your cheek with one hand (and mindful of his nails). He gently tilts your face up and studies your expression, his eyes softening when you squeak and blush.

"... From this angle, I can see every facet of your eyes. It's breathtaking."

Muzan:

Muzan scoffs at it at first, but when you lean against the wall with a cute, pleading face, he leans in to trap you there, a dangerous gleam in his ruby eyes and a smirk on his face. When your face burns red, he chuckles and keeps you from escaping, planting his other hand on the wall.

"You got what you wished, didn't you?"

Yoriichi:

Yoriichi hesitates for a moment, unsure of what to do, but then he leans in with his palm on the wall, a shy look on his face. He's so cute that you end up hugging him, and he wraps his arms around you.

"Is this... how you do it?"