If Your Child Was LGBTQ+

REQUESTED BY: _clempetit_

A/N: Just reminding you all right here, I SUPPORT THE LGBTQ+ COMMUNITY! You all are valid and wonderful and beautiful, and as a bi woman myself, I'm here for you whenever you need it! Virtual hugs to all of my brothers, sisters, and nonbinary darlings!

--

Tanjiro:

He's your child's biggest supporter, no matter who they identify as. He loves them all the same, calling them by whatever pronouns they want and assuring them that he'll be accepting of whoever (if anyone) they decide to settle down with.

Nezuko:

Nezuko loves your child no matter who they identify as; really, she'd be a hypocrite if she was against it, considering that you're in a happily wedded relationship together. She would never even dream of hating or distancing herself from your child because of who they are.

Zenitsu:

Zenitsu may not understand everything about the LGBTQ+ community, but he knows that he loves your child no matter what.

Inosuke:

Inosuke doesn't get the different nuances of the LGBTQ+ community, but he doesn't care who your child is attracted to, nor does he care who they identify as. He will always see them as his kid and will viciously protect and defend their orientation with a vengeance.

Giyuu:

He's quietly accepting of whomever they are and won't cause a fuss if and when they do come out. He can't see himself ever hating them for being who they are and will stand with them regardless.

Kyojuro:

Kyojuro is ultimately accepting no matter what and will support them in whatever they choose to do.

Muichiro:

Muichiro doesn't mind your child's orientation and will support them regardless.

Shinobu:

Shinobu cheerfully accepts their identity and orientation if and when they come out, not minding in the slightest (she is in a happy relationship with you, after all).

Gyomei:

Gyomei takes some time to think and educate himself on who they come out as, and is ultimately accepting of their identity because of his love for them. He believes that the gods sent you both a perfect child and will hold that stance no matter what.

Sanemi:

He takes some time to absorb what they've told him, and eventually tells them that he accepts them. He's fiercely protective of them and will viciously defend them if need be, because that's his kid, dammit!

Akaza:

He thinks to himself that he'd have to be a fool to cast away his child (even though they aren't biological, they're his in his eyes) when he is fortunate enough to be in a happy relationship. He'll support them no matter what, because they are his and he loves you both more than anything.

Douma:

Douma doesn't understand most identities, but he accepts them regardless. Having grown up so sheltered, he hasn't come into contact with much in the way of alternate sexualities and identities but thinks that they're interesting nonetheless. Your child will have to have some patience, because Douma genuinely likes to ask questions about how they identify.

Kokushibo:

It matters not to him, as long as it doesn't distract them from their dreams and goals. He accepts their identity and sexuality and gets right back to teaching them.

Muzan:

Muzan doesn't care about who they identify as; they're still his child and eventual heir, and he'd be a fool to disown them because of something they can't control. He just adjusts where he needs to, using the correct pronouns and/or name and moving on, not treating them any differently.

Yoriichi:

He is so soft with your child that he doesn't care who they identify as, he loves them regardless. He accepts whomever they are with gusto, doing what he needs to make them feel more comfortable and safe.