How You Sleep/Cuddling

A/N: THIS WAS ON MY LIST BACK IN MAY AND I NEVER WROTE IT ARRRRGH

Enjoy some fluff anyways!

--

Tanjiro:

Both of you are pretty much even in how you sleep together. You just tend to curl up, huddled protectively against one another. He's said that it helps him sleep knowing that you're safe and sound with him (and it definitely helps with the occasional nightmare to have a partner so close).

Nezuko:

In the off chance that Nezuko sleeps with you, usually she ends up as the little spoon, curled up against your chest. She sleeps much deeper like this with her arms wrapped around you. (She usually just needs to hear your heartbeat before drifting off and after waking up to make sure you're still there and alive.)

Zenitsu:

He loves being the little spoon. He's clingy when he sleeps with you, resting his head on your chest and refusing to let go. On the off chance that he's the big spoon, he usually runs his hands through your hair until you fall asleep, and then he drifts off too. He thinks you look adorable while you sleep.

Inosuke:

He usually ends up being the big spoon, as he can be restless during the night and doesn't want to wake you up with his shifting around in your arms. But when he's extra sleepy or downtrodden, he likes to lay his head on your chest and feel you run your hands through his hair while humming a song. It's comforting for him to be held close like that, even if he'd never admit it out loud.

Giyuu:

He often ends up the big spoon, hugging you tightly to his chest like you'll leave if he doesn't. But when he wakes up from his nightmares, he takes refuge in curling up to you, his ear over your chest to soothe his fears. (Usually this means you wake up to him shivering against you, your nightwear wet from his tears.)

Kyojuro:

He's the big spoon most often, content to have you lounge against him. He's warm and gentle, hugging you softly to himself and tangling your legs together.

Muichiro:

He usually ends up being the little spoon, mostly because he likes curling up to your chest too much to sleep any other way. It also helps ground him if he wakes up from a nightmare, feeling you holding him close.

Shinobu:

The two of you usually sleep with your backs to one another. She claims that it's more comfortable that way, but sometimes when she wakes up from nightmares she holds you close to her body to reassure herself that you're okay.

Gyomei:

You thought I'd make some kind of height joke here, huh? He's the big spoon all the way. Not only is it more comfortable for you, but his arms completely envelop you like a human Snuggie. He doesn't mind either way, but he does take care to be extra gentle if you hug him close.

Sanemi:

Big spoon more nights than not, and if not that, he sleeps sprawled out on top of you. Sanemi is extremely paranoid of a demon attack during the night and wants to make sure you're safe above all else, thus he doesn't afford you much in the way of positioning. He holds you so tenderly that you just can't find it in yourself to protest, though. Sanemi is definitely at his softest when he's asleep.

Akaza:

He's okay with either, just as long as he gets to lay next to you. He doesn't really sleep while he's with you, but if he takes a nap during the day with you, he definitely likes to lay his head on your chest and hold you close. Hearing your steady heartbeat is what helps him drift off, surprisingly.

Douma:

He doesn't sleep with you that often, but he likes to be the big spoon when you cuddle. He usually just watches you sleep with a soft expression. If he does beg you for a nap (wanting to see how it feels again), he holds you to his chest, with his hand resting on the back of your head. He's surprisingly vulnerable-looking while asleep.

Kokushibo:

Big spoon more often than not, mostly because you drift off in his arms. It feels oddly comforting to him to hold you while you sleep and often passes time just watching you sleep. On the rare chance that he does nap, he holds you to his chest, his chin resting atop your head and his arms locked loosely around you. He's at his most vulnerable when he sleeps, and also his most beautiful.

Muzan:

He doesn't really cuddle as often as you'd like, but when he does he's the big spoon, all the way (he hasn't shown you his child form that often, mostly because he doesn't see the need to). he's surprisingly patient if you drift off in his lap, and he'll turn you so that you're straddling him, your chin resting on his shoulder. If he does nap during the day with you, he'll adopt the same position, with your legs wrapped around his waist and your head resting on his chest.

Yoriichi:

Surprisingly likes to be the little spoon more often. He told you once that it reminds him of a time in his early childhood, napping with his brother. It calms him to feel your heartbeat gently thudding in his ear and you feel so soft that he can't sleep any other way with you. His body envelops yours and he gets fairly clingy, but once he drifts off his grip remains firm.