If You Topped Them

REQUESTED BY: _clempetit_

A/N: Because the mental image of Muzan being a bottom is too hilarious to pass up. Enjoy! (Everyone is aged-up, as per usual.)

--

Tanjiro:

He's surprised that you're taking so much of the lead, but you're so confident and in your element that he lays back and lets you top.

Nezuko:

She swoons at the look in your eyes and lets you top, finding it incredibly sexy to see you so confident.

Zenitsu:

YES. PLEASE. He LIVES for being topped like the cute little bottom that he is. He THRIVES off of you using him and has no problem letting you do what you want.

Inosuke:

He gets surprised to see you get on top and will resist a little, but if you entertain him, he'll be content to see you take control for a while.

Giyuu:

He's horribly blushy and submissive as you top him, letting you do what you please (he's a moaner). He finds it incredibly sexy (and secretly wishes that you'd do it more often after stressful days).

Kyojuro:

Kyojuro lets you do what you wish. If you want to top for the night, he lets you, trusting that either way it's going to be a wonderful experience for both of you.

Muichiro:

He gets surprised, but just lays back and lets you do your thing. Be careful that he doesn't turn the tables on you while you're distracted, though.

Shinobu:

She giggles and teases you about it, but lets you have your fun.

Gyomei:

Gyomei lets you do what you wish, just happy to have you happy during the act.

Sanemi:

He resists your attempts at first, not wanting to get topped. It's when you've got him tied up underneath your foot that he realizes that this is kinda hot and lets you do what you want.

Akaza:

He usually lets you do what you wish (unless it's too extreme or involves blood/injury), so if you want to top for the night, he's content to let you.

Douma:

Usually sex means experimenting for him, so when you tell him you want to top, he lets you.

Kokushibo:

The only things he'll let you do while topping are where he's lying down and you're bouncing up and down in his lap or otherwise pleasuring his manhood with different techniques. Otherwise he gets uncomfortable.

Muzan:

Bold of you to assume that you can top this man, but if you somehow managed to do it (read: if he lets you), it usually ends up being in his female form. In the odd times where he's in his male form, he's usually letting you ride him, humoring you a bit and letting you think you're in charge.

Yoriichi:

If you want to top, he lets you. He just enjoys it when you're enjoying yourself.