Accidentally Walking in On Them Changing

REQUESTED BY: Zero_TheSilentKiller

A/N: Since this could be a pair, I'll be uploading the other part to this once I get through the list.

--

Tanjiro:

He freezes, in the process of pulling down his pants. The two of you lock eyes for a very long five seconds before you burst out a quick apology, face flaming red, shutting the door quickly.

Nezuko:

Nezuko turns her head when the door abruptly opens, and when you catch an eyeful of her bare back your face turns red. You quickly yelp an apology and leave the room, leaving her confused at what just happened. Then she shrugs and continues to take off her kimono.

Zenitsu:

Zenitsu gasps loudly when you walk in on him shirtless, and his face turns even redder than yours as he covers his chest, demanding you knock first. He practically shrieks the words as you stumble out of the room, yelling apologies as you go.

Inosuke:

He doesn't really care. When you walk in on him taking off his pants, he just looks at you for a second before resuming, even if you get embarrassed at his nudity (which you really aren't at this point... not after seeing him shirtless 24/7).

Giyuu:

Giyuu freezes in the action of taking off his shirt, having locked eyes with you as you walked into the bedroom. Quick as can be, the shirt is back down and he's walking towards you, his cheeks dusted pink, as if we wasn't about to change clothes.

Kyojuro:

He raises an eyebrow at you when you walk in, but doesn't say anything as he continues to put on a fresh shirt. He doesn't mind when you turn red, stepping out of the room to afford him some privacy.

Muichiro:

He pauses in his action of unbuckling his pants, asking if you needed to change too. When you turn red and apologize, he just shrugs and watches as you exit the room.

Shinobu:

Shinobu is startled at first, but smiles teasingly at you and continues to undress. She watches in amusement as you all but stumble over yourself trying to get out of the room, apologizing as you go.

Gyomei:

Gyomei hears your footsteps even before the door opens, and pauses in taking off his shirt as you walk in. You apologize, walking right back out, and he resumes without batting an eye.

Sanemi:

Sanemi raises an eyebrow at you when you walk in when he's changing his shirt. At your red face, he smirks. "What, you a fan of the view?"

Akaza:

You see Akaza half-naked nearly every day, so it's not a big deal to any of you when you accidentally walk in on him putting on a haori. You just smile at him and go about what you were doing, commenting that it looks nice on him.

Douma:

When you walk in on Douma putting on his robes one day, he's surprised but greets you, confused as to what you're doing here. When you turn red and apologize, he just shrugs and continues changing.

Kokushibo:

Kokushibo pauses in unfastening his belt when he hears the door open, and when he looks back at you, you apologize and leave the room, knowing he gets uncomfortable with you in the room while he's changing.

Muzan:

Muzan doesn't care; he thinks that if you happen to walk in on him, whatever you see is your fault. So when you walk in on him after a shower, bending over to put on some pants, he's not exactly merciful with his expression of amusement when you turn red and start stuttering apologies, walking right back out.

Yoriichi:

Given that you've been traveling together for a while, you've become desensitized to seeing each other in varying states of undress. So when you accidentally walked in on him pulling up his pants, you apologized and continued with what you were doing.