When You're Sick

REQUESTED BY: Mui_Infinity

A/N: Another part of a pair. I hope you enjoy!

--

Tanjiro:

Tanjiro is a total mother hen over you, making sure you're safely in bed with a cool cloth over your head and water at your bedside, and bringing you warm soup. If it lasts for several days, he'll help you to the bathroom when you need it, bathing you and helping you change clothes. It's embarrassing for you, but he doesn't mind at all.

If you're too weak to eat it yourself, he's perfectly content with feeding you, letting you rest against him as he brings the spoon to your mouth.

He's honestly the perfect person to care for you, having had lots of experience in taking care of his sick siblings (and his father) before.

Nezuko:

Nezuko frets over you while she's awake, making you stay down in bed and keeping your cloth cool. When someone brings you soup, she's there at your side, helping you eat it. She'll sleep next to you, holding you close; her body runs colder than a normal human's, perfect for when you overheat in the night and need some reprieve.

She doesn't mind helping you with whatever it is you need, and if you get into the bath she'll likely get in with you to help you. She's very tentative and careful, but it's clear she's retained some of her human memories from the way she cares for you.

Zenitsu:

Zenitsu freaks out at first. You never get sick, and yet here you are, burning up in bed with a horrible fever. Then he gets his wits about him and goes totally overboard in trying to help you, piling you with blankets and making sure your cloth is always cool and wet. He enlists a bit of help in making you a big bowl of soup, and absolutely insists on helping you eat it.

He'll be blushing bright red to the tips of his ears if he has to help you to the bathroom or to help you bathe and change clothes, but he'll do it regardless; he really loves you and wants you to be comfortable. He's a bit of a crybaby about the whole thing, but you still feel reassured that he's right there with you.

Inosuke:

Inosuke doesn't exactly jump to help you. At first, he's confused, demanding to know why you've slept in when you're usually awake before he is. When you tell him why, he looks like he gets it. He leaves you to sleep it off for the most part, but if he gets extra bored he'll sit beside you, watching as you sleep.

When someone brings in soup for you to eat, he lets you rest your body against him while you eat it -- and he asks you questions. He's never really gotten sick before, not anything past a stomach bug. If you need to use the bathroom, he'll help you, but he'll carry you there instead of help you walk. If you need to bathe, he'll just get in with you, completely nonchalant about your nakedness.

He's a bit standoffish, but mostly because he doesn't really know what to do. But he's enthusiastic in helping, so you don't have to worry about annoying him that much.

Giyuu:

Giyuu sees your illness and quietly gets to work, making sure you're comfortable and keeping your cloth cool and damp. He makes you some medicinal tea and soup to eat, and when you wake up hungry he's there, helping you eat and drink. When you have to get up, he helps you without complaint, his usual blank face softened towards you.