If You Were Upset

REQUESTED BY: _clempetit_

--

Tanjiro:

He does what he can to cheer you up again, but if it's bad enough that it's just not working, he gives you some time to cool down before trying again.

Nezuko:

She usually cuddles up to you, hugging you and looking up at you with big, concerned eyes. This usually cheers you up.

Zenitsu:

He gets upset when you get upset, and he'll usually sit with you in silence until you feel like talking about it.

Inosuke:

He usually tries to initiate a fight with you when you're upset, since beating the hell out of his problems makes him feel better. Surprisingly, for most things it works, and he sits with you afterwards, content and resting against your shoulder.

Giyuu:

He usually leaves you in peace until you're feeling a little better, and then he sits with you in silence. If you request that he stay until you feel better, he obliges, sitting with you and letting you rest against him with his arms loosely around you.

Kyojuro:

He usually finds creative ways to cheer you up. Whether it be taking you on walks or having you help him with something, it's hard to stay upset for long around him.

Muichiro:

He sits with you and lets you vent your problems to him, offering his own snarky commentary with a blank face and agreeing with you as you do so. This usually makes you laugh.

Shinobu:

She either gives you some space or has you help her with something fun, like going off and picking chamomile and lavender for tea. She's patient with you as she sits with you, letting you vent and offering a shoulder if you need to cry it out.

Gyomei:

He offers a shoulder for you to cry on should you need it, or just holding you if that's better. He either hums a tune or mutters prayers for you.

Sanemi:

He usually gets you to spar with him, goading you until you fight. After thoroughly getting out your stress and anger, he pours tea for the two of you and sits with you on the back porch.

Akaza:

He stays with you, holding you and letting you get your stress out. He offers quiet commentary here and there, stroking your hair and soothing you with his presence.

Douma:

Usually he leaves you to your own devices to calm down, and if you go to him he'll pull you into his lap, cheerfully talking to you.

Kokushibo:

He offers a spar if that will help you calm down, but if you need to just sit with him he'll do it. Usually this leads to you sitting in his lap and playing with his ponytail, as his soft hair is strangely soothing to run your fingers through. To his credit, he's awfully patient with it.

Muzan:

He usually leaves you to your own devices to cool off yourself, as he's fairly busy.

Yoriichi:

He'll stay with you until you feel better, hugging you and resting his chin atop your head.