You Hang Out With Them

Tanjiro:

This wholesome boi absolutely loves hanging out with you. He's alright with whatever you wanna do. You wanna sit around and read? Sure. You wanna go to a nearby festival? He's so down.

He's probably one of the easiest ones to hang around because he's so agreeable. And the few times he suggests doing something, you can't help but agree. Nobody can say no to that face. Not even Giyuu.

If you two decide to be lazy and sit around, he usually likes to sit at a respectable distance from you. Reading? He'll chat amicably with you about the kind of books you like. Watching the others sparring? You two will eventually start laughing at silly stories about Zenitsu and Inosuke's shenanigans.

If you do find yourself doing something with the squad, he makes sure that you're having a good time. Every so often he'll ask you "Is this okay?" and "Are you having fun?" He's just so sweet that you really don't mind... even if Zenitsu's flirting with Nezuko gets a little grating. He does his best to rein in Zenitsu's and Inosuke's behavior, although if he really needs help you're quick to intimidate them into behaving (well, more like intimidate Zenitsu... Inosuke gets placated by giving him something greasy with a smile).

Nezuko:

Since she doesn't really speak, she usually makes happy noises when you suggest something she likes. If she really wants to do something, she'll tug gently on your hand until you follow her, though you don't mind.

She's a lot like Tanjiro in that she's down for pretty much anything you want. She's just happy around you (plus it gives her a break from the boys for a while).

If you two end up being lazy, she likes to sit close to you. If you're reading, she'll peek over at the book, reading along with you. If you're watching the boys sparring, she'll usually busy herself with something, like weaving flowers together or playing with your hair (as long as you don't mind... you never mind).

If you both end up doing something fun like going to a nearby village to check it out, she'll stay close to you, holding your hand gently. She always makes sure to be careful with her nails so that she doesn't hurt you. If you end up window-shopping, she'll probably end up looking for something nice for you and her brother, but won't buy it unless you notice and hand her some money for it. She likes sitting in the shade with you and watching people going about their day.

Zenitsu:

This boy is a major sweetheart. A bit of a coward, but a sweetheart. You say you wanna do something? Be prepared to do it with him, because he's probably not gonna say no.

He's usually eager to do whatever you want. You wanna sit outside and relax? You bet he's gonna sit right next to you. You wanna do some light sparring? He's a little nervous about hurting you, but he's down! You wanna go search out a hot spring or something? Oh-ho, he's definitely down.

He's a bit of a pervert still, but he's reined it in since you two became friends. He understands that it makes you uncomfortable sometimes, so he usually keeps his tendencies at a minimum (although you may need to remind him that you aren't going to let him peep into the women's baths if you end up at a hot spring).

He's just so happy to have a friend, you find it hard to be too mad at him. Usually if he does suggest something, he's pretty shy about it, and it makes you melt.

Inosuke:

Fitting with his piggy theme, he can be a bit stubborn. Actually, no, this is Inosuke. He's very stubborn.

If you do wanna do something, you may have to preface it with calling him 'Inosuke-sama' or something to that nature for him to agree to it. He may be disinterested with something peaceful, but if it involves being active (and chaotic) he'll most likely agree.