If You Swapped Sexes For a Day

REQUESTED BY: Iamapotate326

A/N: Admittedly, I'm a bit nervous to publish this one because of any gender dysphoria that potential readers may experience. I in no way ever want to make you guys uncomfortable with the topics I write about, so please let me know if this is triggering in any way. This has been written to be light-hearted, but also written cautiously.

(Short plot: a blood demon art swaps your physical appearance to a masculine one for 24 hours)

--

Tanjiro:

Tanjiro is surprised, but accepting of your new physical form. He does his best to make sure you feel comfortable with the awkward transformation until it wears off.

Nezuko:

She's a bit cautious when she first sees you, but when she realizes that you're still (y/n), she pokes and prods at you, curious about your new form. She's all wide-eyed innocence as she looks at you, totally curious and accepting of it (when you pull up your sleeve to flex at her request, she excitedly claps her hands at the defined muscle, slightly different from your usual muscle).

Zenitsu:

Zenitsu is freaked out at first: "My girlfriend turned into a guy?! WHAAAT?!" but is quick to reassure you that he still loves you the same, clinging to you and crying about how breathtaking you still are. (He does have a moment where he wonders if he's bi when he checks you out before deciding that he's probably still straight-leaning.)

Inosuke:

Inosuke is totally confused. "Where'd (y/n) go, and who are you?"

When you explain it to him, he's even more confused. "So wait... are you a guy now?"

He accepts your transformation still rather puzzled, but interested to see what you look like (and how he stacks up).

Giyuu:

Giyuu doesn't have any outward reaction, but asks if you're alright. When he's reassured that you are, he excuses himself for a moment.

He saves any reaction he has for when he's alone, hiding his face in his pillow and screeching into it until he can face you again, the red blush on his cheeks masterfully hidden behind a calm façade. He shadows you until it wears off, helping when you need it.

Kyojuro:

Kyojuro asks if you're alright, totally nonchalant about it. He reassures you that he doesn't think any differently of you and helps you out until you turn back.

Muichiro:

Muichiro is shocked at first but quickly composes himself and helps you with a slight blush on his cheeks.

Shinobu:

Shinobu is just as cheery as usual, though her flirting is definitely still there as she invites you to spend the day at her home until it wears off.

Gyomei:

Gyomei reassures you that he doesn't mind (although he didn't notice much of a difference until you spoke to him).

Sanemi:

Sanemi is baffled as all hell. "What the hell is this, some kind of storybook? Who even has powers like that?"

Still, he helps you out where you need it (and subtly glancing your way, wondering if you look like he does underneath your robes, having known how ripped you already are).

Akaza:

Akaza swears to kill the demon who did it to you, so it doesn't even last an hour before you're back to normal. He asks if you're alright (and if any effects remain) before admitting that you're beautiful to him no matter what your physical appearance looks like (although he is definitely a little more attracted to your female appearance, he won't deny that you were cute as a male).

Douma:

Douma cheerfully goes all-in on it while it lasts, calling you handsome and subtly ogling you as you change your robes. When he exclaims that you're just as ripped as a male that you are as a female, you kick him out of the room, mortified.

Kokushibo:

Kokushibo shields his eyes as you change your robes, going off to kill the demon that did this. The effects don't even last two hours as he comes back, asking if you're alright.

Muzan:

Muzan immediately starts inspecting your body, musing to himself about how they were able to have powers like that. He likes what he sees (especially when you change your robes and he catches an eyeful of your chiseled chest), but leaves after you fall asleep so that he can kill the demon for their audacity. This dude already changes his physical form on the regular; your body switching to a male one isn't going to bother him in the slightest. (He thinks you're very attractive in both forms, which is a high compliment coming from him; he's only ever felt true attraction to you, and it wasn't for your body, it was for your soul, as cheesy as it sounds.)

Yoriichi:

Yoriichi is surprised, but lends you a spare robe so that you can wait out the transformation (or until the demon comes back and you manage to kill them). He helps you out faithfully until it wears off, looking at you with soft eyes all the while.