Morning Routine

REQUESTED BY: _clempetit_

A/N: Your morning routine together.

--

Tanjiro:

You both wake up at around the same time to get together your things and make breakfast for the group. You're fairly used to being treated like the team mom, so you don't really mind it. Once you wake up, you both take quick baths and then make breakfast for the others as they start to wake up (Zenitsu usually ends up being the first one, since he could hear the exact moment you awoke).

Nezuko:

Nezuko usually sleeps during the day, so you wake up a little after Tanjiro does and head to take a bath. You let her sleep in your bed until it's time to pack up and head out.

Zenitsu:

He usually wakes up before you do and gets everything together for breakfast, as he's more of a light sleeper than you are. By the time you wake up and have gotten a bath and dressed for the day, he has breakfast ready.

Inosuke:

Surprisingly, Inosuke wakes up before you do -- something about his upbringing, you supposed, but you weren't complaining. He made a reliable alarm clock, and the two of you tended to take baths together (since he didn't care about nudity around you) before making breakfast.

Giyuu:

The two of you wake up at around the same time, and Giyuu leaves the bed first to get ready. After you've both had a bath, he helps you make breakfast.

Kyojuro:

He wakes up before you do and gets ready first. By the time you usually wake up, bathe, and dress, he has breakfast ready.

Muichiro:

You get up before he does and get ready first. Muichiro usually ends up rising and getting ready by the time you're starting on breakfast, and if he happens to beat the food to the table he'll help you in the kitchen.

Shinobu:

She wakes up long before you do -- she has work and needs to get a head start on the day. She usually ends up waking you for breakfast, so you have to hurry and dress.

Gyomei:

He wakes up long before you do to meditate for the morning. By the time you wake up, he's finished his morning meditations and is ready to help with breakfast. You usually end up getting ready while he heads to the kitchen, getting a head start.

Sanemi:

The two of you wake up at around the same time, but because you wake up so early you have some time to spare, so you usually spend a few minutes basking in each other's presence. When you both get ready for the day, he heads out for some early-morning training while you get started on breakfast for when he gets back.

Akaza:

He doesn't sleep; rather, he spends his time meditating or training outside if he stays at your home. He has your sleep schedule memorized, so by the time you're waking up, you're waking up to a tray of breakfast in bed most mornings. He's a surprisingly decent cook.

Douma:

You don't really spend much time together in the mornings, as he has a cult to run and you have your own duties as a single mom to a bunch of orphans. On the rare occasions that you sleep over, he doesn't really sleep, rather going about his water lily garden and admiring the blossoms. When you wake up and get dressed for the day, you usually have breakfast with the worshippers before heading in to see him.

Kokushibo:

He hones his skills outside until dawn. When you awake, he's lying down in the guest room (with the curtains all drawn). You let him sleep, getting ready for the day and making breakfast.

Muzan:

You have an evening shift which means you get to bed late, but when you wake up late the next morning, if he's staying over, he's getting in some research somewhere in your apartment. You usually end up eating breakfast with him sitting at the table with you reading the paper, something so domestic that it usually makes you laugh.

Yoriichi:

The two of you end up waking at the same time most mornings, getting in some early-morning meditation before getting ready and making breakfast.