How it is in Bed With Them

A/N: This is the first chapter where this book officially diverges into more adult territory. It's not bad enough that I'd change the rating to Mature, but of course, this involves mentions of sexual acts between consenting adults. And kinks. But kinks between consenting adults. Please try to be at least a little mature about it? Jokes are certainly appreciated.

In this chapter, as well as anything having to do with adult themes (sex, drinking, etc), ALL UNDERAGE CHARACTERS ARE AGED UP TO AT LEAST 18 AND ARE CONSIDERED DIFFERENT CHARACTERS FROM CANON!

--

Tanjiro:

Tanjiro is a switch.

He's extremely considerate when it comes to sex. Do you want to top for the night? You got it. You want him to take the lead? He's got you. He just wants to make sure you're pleasured... he doesn't really care about himself (which sometimes leads to you frustratedly taking the lead just to get him off too).

Nezuko:

Nezuko is a switch.

Sometimes she feels like pleasuring you, sometimes she feels like lying back and letting you do the work. She doesn't care, just as long as she can see your face. She loves watching you both unravel under her hands and grin as you work her to climax.

Zenitsu:

Zenitsu is a switch.

Really, he'll do just about anything you want, just as long as it isn't too scary. He doesn't mind if you want to do bondage, either. He's super enthusiastic on both going down on you and lying back as you rest the heel of your shoe on his cheek while you deny him release. If you attempt some consensual sleep sex, though... hoo-wee, you're in for a treat.

Inosuke:

Inosuke is a dom.

Are you really surprised that this boi likes being large and in charge (pun intended)? He's pretty dominate by nature and enjoys pressing into you and hearing you yell in ecstasy. He's also pretty adventurous. If you wanna try something, chances are he's down for it as long as he gets to make you melt.

Giyuu:

Giyuu is a switch.

He doesn't really go either way, but he'll do whatever you feel like doing. Sometimes he enjoys whispering sweetly in your ear as he languidly makes love to you, and other times he likes watching you piston yourself up and down on him to get out some sexual tension. He just wants to please you, and he usually doesn't care about his own pleasure (which leads to some awkward post-sex 'sessions' if you don't notice and take care of him yourself).

Kyojuro:

Kyojuro is a switch.

He can be fairly spirited in bed, befitting his bright personality, but there are still the times when he'll do naught more but lay there with you and worship your body as if you were a goddess. Usually he's goofy, but he can still be very, very sweet. He'll do some interesting things, but only if it means you don't get hurt. (Bring on the chocolate sauce and whipped cream, 'cause he enjoys savoring you like the snack you are.)

Muichiro:

Muichiro is a switch.

He's mostly a sub, because he likes seeing you take control and enjoy yourself. But sometimes he likes taking the lead, watching and seeing what makes you melt in his arms. In those moments he can be pretty determined, but at least you get to see him smirk at you (oh my, that sexy smirk).

Shinobu:

Shinobu is a switch.

Mostly she likes being on top, but sometimes she'll be so exhausted that she'll be content to just lie there and let you work your magic. She can be pretty devious in bed, but she'll never do anything that makes you uncomfortable. She can be adventurous, but she won't do things like pain play. (She certainly likes to play with aphrodisiacs, though. Damn can that woman craft a wicked potion.)

Gyomei:

Gyomei is a switch.

Usually he likes to make love to you, worshiping your body and making you feel like a princess. Sometimes he'll sit back and let you return the favor, smiling serenely while you work your magic. He's pretty vanilla and wouldn't dream of doing anything to hurt you (even despite his large size... man's 7 feet tall, he's gonna be big). He likes foreplay a lot; he enjoys exploring your body at a leisurely pace and hearing your voice warble. He absolutely will not do a daddy kink.

Sanemi:

Sanemi is a dom.

I mean, would you expect any less? He enjoys dominating the session and bringing you to orgasm, regardless of how you choose to do it. He's down for more adventurous things and BDSM, and sometimes (with consent) he enjoys some light choking. Sometimes he's happy to take it slow for the evening and watch you cuddle up to him as he completely submerges himself in the intimacy, but mostly he likes to top.

Akaza:

Akaza is a switch.

He'll do just about anything to please you, as long as he's not going to hurt you at all. He's content to either make love to you or let you ride him. He doesn't do BDSM at all, and especially not anything to do with spilling blood. The last thing he wants is to snap and do something he'll regret.

Douma:

Douma is a switch.

He's not really had to think about sex before, so he's gonna be pretty experimental. He is a bit masochistic at times and is all for some BDSM if you want to take out some sexual frustration on him. Usually he lets you take the lead, content to explore with you, but sometimes he does top just to watch you squirm in pleasure. He 100% loves orgasm denial and will tease you with a devious smile.

Kokushibo:

Kokushibo is a dom.

For him, sex is a feat of power, no questions asked. He'd never do anything that you don't consent to, but he feels uncomfortable letting you top. He likes to be in control of everything. That being said, sometimes sex is just an obligation to him as a husband. He doesn't really feel either way about it, but if the urge hits, then he'll seek you out. He won't turn you away often if you come to him about it, because he doesn't want you to feel slighted.

Muzan:

Muzan is a dom. In both forms.

Being on top is 100% Muzan, no matter what. He doesn't care about what form he uses, but if you do have a preference for the night, he honors the request. He has a way of leaving you starstruck in both forms and is down for pretty much anything you desire, as long as he can be the large and in charge (pun definitely intended).

Yoriichi:

Yoriichi is a switch.

Mostly, he's a dom, but a very soft dom -- he's more focused on pleasing you and watching you melt in his arms. He's pretty vanilla the majority of the time, but there are times where he'll get more adventurous -- just as long as he's not hurting you, anyway. Whenever you feel like it, he'll let you top, just content to watch you come undone.