Accidentally Seeing Them Naked

A/N: Other part to the requested one, same timeframe (not quite married yet, but in your twenties).

--

Tanjiro:

He's gracious about it, smiling sheepishly despite his red face as you apologize and leave the room.

Nezuko:

She hardly reacts, blinking slowly at you while holding her kimono. When you apologize and leave the room, she tilts her head before realizing what just happened. Her eyes widen and she lightly slaps her cheeks to try and stop the flush of pink across them before she just buries her face in the kimono.

Zenitsu:

He screeches, attempting to cover himself with whatever he can find - in this case, his belt - and asks what you want. When you apologize and leave the room, it takes him a long time before he can face you again without flushing red.

Inosuke:

He just looks at you, not phased as your face burns red and you hurriedly apologize and leave. Shrugging, he continues what he was doing.

Giyuu:

Giyuu looks mortified as he grabs his discarded shirt to cover himself with, nodding to your attempts to apologize as you hastily make your leave. It takes a while for either of you to be able to look one another in the eyes after that.

Kyojuro:

He makes a surprised noise as you walk in on him, and as you apologize and leave he waves it off with a smile and reassurance that it was just a harmless accident. (He's very used to being walked in on by now - such is the reality of having a little brother that idolizes you.)

Muichiro:

He startles a little as the door opens, but just as quickly, you apologize and shut it, only barely catching a glimpse of his flushed, surprised face.

Shinobu:

She makes a little sound of surprise, but otherwise is unfazed a as she asks you what you need.

Gyomei:

He knows you're coming before you even open the door, though there's not much he can do as he's holding his pants in one hand with his back to the door. He hears - and practically feels - your embarrassment as you apologize and leave as fast as you'd come in.

Sanemi:

Sanemi startles a little as you open the door only to catch a good eyeful of his bare legs, but he barely has enough time to yell at you before you're yelling apologies over him and slamming the door shut. You have a very hard time facing him after that, not that he wants to talk about it either.

Akaza:

His face is totally flushed as you hurriedly apologize and leave. It's not like you haven't seen his naked chest before, but... his naked lower half was certainly new.

Douma:

He barely reacts as he cheerfully asks if this means you're going to join him in the baths. Without saying a word, you just shut the door again.

Kokushibo:

This is the first time you've seen your boyfriend so surprised as he looks up at you from where he was sitting on the rocks of the hot spring, in the process of tying his hair up into a bun. You catch a good eyeful of... everything before your brain kicks in and you apologize, running away.

Muzan:

His face momentarily shifts into one of irritated surprise before he realizes it's just you, and you apologize and hastily make your exit.

Yoriichi:

Yoriichi barely reacts, and for a moment you think he doesn't realize what just happened - but then he slowly raises his discarded shirt to cover his groin, and you realize he knows exactly what just happened. You lamely apologize and leave the room, intent on trying to scrub what you just saw from your mind so that you can muster up the guts to face him again.

--

A/N: Please tell me what you thought.