Your Favorite Fall Activities

A/N: Here's one of your regularly (ha jokes) scheduled updates! Since we don't really know a lot about these characters in the way of holiday stuff, I'm mostly pulling stuff outta my ass. Regardless, enjoy!

Tanjiro:

Both of you love growing things, and so fall is the season for you both to reap what you've down (literally). Tanjiro especially loves the recipes you have for some fall favorites, including pumpkin soup.

Nezuko:

Ever since you were young, you'd had the hobby of pressing especially pretty leaves. Come the fall season, you had a large sample size to choose from. Nezuko usually sits beside you at night while you look through the fiery-golden leaves, helping you choose which ones to press.

Zenitsu:

Zenitsu got you into the habit of raking up leaves from one of the big trees at your home, but it usually devolves into the two of you making a big pile and jumping into it, giggling like children.

Inosuke:

Two words: Fall food. Inosuke loves it when you take him out to the street vendors so that you can both look through and try different fall dishes. His current favorite is the udon with grated yam and slices of roasted chestnuts.

Giyuu:

Giyuu loves sitting with you beside the fire, just reading or basking in each other's company. It's a far cry from the usual bustle of pillar life, and it feels nice to just take time to be with each other on crisp nights.

Kyojuro:

Kyojuro loves it when you hang out with him and his family at his estate. Senjuro is always so excited to see you, and it soon devolves into you helping him with his chores and playing with him (or perhaps sneaking in some meditation or lessons in your Breath style). It just gives him a happy glow to see you getting along with even his crochety old father (Shinjuro would never admit it, but he enjoys your company too).

Muichiro:

Even though it's more of a chore than anything, he appreciates it when you split wood with him. You're so graceful as you wield the axe, he often takes time just to stare at you. If you catch him, he just smiles, making your cheeks heat up.

Shinobu:

She enjoys it when you go with her to find rare herbs and extracts. Sure, you can do this in any season, but the fall is especially beautiful and peaceful; some of your best dates have been while you two walk through the forest, admiring the colors of the leaves and inspecting mushrooms.

Gyomei:

Sitting alone with him on fall nights, talking late into the night and sipping tea is what he enjoys most. The two of you share roasted, spiced apples and just... talk about whatever comes up. The future, about the state of things, even about your pasts. It's a quiet serenity that just feels like him.

Sanemi:

He would never publicly admit it, but he likes going apple picking with you. There's an orchard in the nearby village that he likes to go to that he'll take you to. The two of you make a day of it, picking as much as you want (and allowing him to show off how high he can reach, allowing you to get a glimpse of his skin as his shirt rides up).

Akaza:

On especially cool fall nights, you might sit outside, light a fire in your pit, and wait for Akaza. He almost always shows up, ready to sit at your side and just watch the flickers of ash reach for the sky. Even though he doesn't eat human food to survive, you still offer him roasted meat (you have your own) to eat with you.

Douma:

Sometimes on pretty fall days, you'll bring your orphans in to see Douma. You'll share whatever you've got on you; sometimes it's roasted meat, sometimes it's an extra jug of blood (disguised as red wine so your kids won't be too curious), sometimes it's fragrant pouches of spice to decorate his main room. He doesn't mind your kids, though he loves it when you come to him with presents.

Kokushibo:

He doesn't mind it when you sit with him on rooftops, gazing up at the moon and stars. You'll sit there, running your hands through his hair and talking softly about things. He doesn't mind affection as long as you're alone, and even accepts forehead kisses from you. He'll preen at your praises of how handsome he is, though he'd probably never tell you outright.

Muzan:

Muzan (as a woman) often accompanies you to small night festivals dressed in the most beautiful fall kimonos, lips painted that same cherry red. Sometimes you feel that s(he) outshines you, but he's quick to reassure you that his eyes don't wander; if anything, you should be lucky that he's paying attention at all (his words, not yours). He'll buy you something like a pretty kanzashi to wear in your hair and watch over you, painted hand clasped tightly in yours.

Yoriichi:

He loves taking long walks through the woods with you, hand-in-hand. Sometimes you'll stop in a particularly scenic location and sit together with a snack or two before returning to your home, but he just loves being with you and watching the colors with you.