You Give Them a Hickey

REQUESTED BY: clempetit

A/N: NSFW content, so you know the drill.

--

Tanjiro:

He doesn't notice it until he's getting ready in the morning - and bam, bright red bruise on his neck. He tries his best to cover it up, and his face is pink when you smugly ask him why he's wearing a scarf in the middle of spring.

Nezuko:

She doesn't even notice it's there, and it heals quick enough that it's totally gone by the time you wake up in the morning.

Zenitsu:

He notices it in the mirror in the morning and freaks out at the huge reddish bruise creeping along the nape of his neck. He attempts to cover it up until you offer some of your makeup to lessen the intense color. His face is bright red and he complains about having to go out today.

Inosuke:

He wears whatever marks you inflict with pride, and in fact doesn't notice it until one of the boys points it out in embarrassment. He still doesn't care afterwards.

Giyuu:

He notices the purplish-red bruise in the mirror in the morning - along with the red rivets from your nails raking down his back - and promptly melts in embarrassment at someone seeing them. Luckily they're covered well enough with his uniform, but he's still horribly on edge the entire day, worrying if anyone sees them anyway.

Kyojuro:

He notices it in the mirror in the morning, but luckily it's low enough on his shoulder that he can easily cover it. He jokes about it with you later.

Muichiro:

He stares at the bruise on his collarbone as he's putting on his uniform for the day. Luckily he can cover it, and he doesn't really care, but he's going to be getting you back later.

Shinobu:

Luckily it was on her chest, so she could easily cover it, but she remarks cheekily about the spot you picked, joking that she wouldn't be able to join Mitsuri for their weekly girls' day at the hot springs until it healed.

Gyomei:

He doesn't notice until you point it out, and he blushes and leaves to meditate as he always does in the mornings.

Sanemi:

It's right smack-dab on his chest, where anyone can see it. He's too stubborn to cover up for the day, so he plays it off as a completely unrelated bruise. He's so confident about it that nobody questions him.

Akaza:

Anything you inflict on him is gone well before either of you notice. Believe me, you've tried to make them last. It's just amusing for the Upper Moon to watch you attempt and fail.

Douma:

Nothing you ever inflict on him sticks. Sometimes it's a great thing for when people inevitably come to seek his advice in the middle of the night when you're trying to sleep.

Kokushibo:

Try as you might, nothing you try ever stays come morning. Not that you would want it to; you would die of embarrassment (and Kokushibo would surely be mortified in his ethereally-dignified way) if any of his colleagues saw.

Muzan:

He just watches in amusement as you bite, scratch, suck - and nothing stays. His biology frustrates you sometimes.

Yoriichi:

As it happens, the large bruise wrapping around his nape is rather hard to miss. He blushes horribly as you try to reassure him that his kimono will cover it.

--

A/N: Please tell me what you thought.