Drawing on Their Face

REQUESTED BY: GalaxyDragonGirl

A/N: And now for something even more lighthearted, here's a scenario where you mess with their face while they're sleeping!

--

Tanjiro:

He wakes to the sound of you trying to muffle your giggling behind your hands, and with a smile he wonders just what's so funny.

He figures it out quickly when you show him a mirror, and he has to laugh - he does look pretty silly.

Nezuko:

You don't usually have the heart to mess with your tiny girlfriend while she's sleeping, but tonight you seemed to have mischief on the brain.

When she wakes during the night, she sees you with a paintbrush in hand, paint dripping onto the floor. She's confused, but when she goes to a mirror she realizes what you did. She manages to wash it all off, but she sulks for a while afterward.

Zenitsu:

He can hear you start giggling as you work and wakes in the middle of your prank, asking you what in the heck you're doing. He ends up washing it all off and is a bit pouty for a while.

Yeah... you don't honestly know how you expected to pull that one off.

Inosuke:

That boy sleeps like the dead, and hardly anything can wake him. Perfect opportunity to pull a harmless prank.

So when he wakes in the morning and hears you giggling, he wonders what's so funny... and quickly finds out when he looks into a mirror and sees that you've drawn all over his face.

Watch your back, (y/n). He's going to get you back eventually.

Giyuu:

You hardly ever elicit a reaction out of him, so why did you think a prank like this would make him laugh or get upset?

Giyuu hardly does more than study his messed-up face in the mirror for several long seconds before he sighs and says he's going to wash it off. Nice try, (y/n). Giyuu is stone-cold.

Kyojuro:

You know your boyfriend is good-natured and quick to laugh, so when he wakes in the morning at your giggling, he laughs with you thinking you're laughing at a joke.

Turns out he's the joke. He can't help but laugh harder when he sees his own face in the mirror, admitting you got him good.

Muichiro:

This boy sleeps like the dead - and honestly, you get bored of waiting for him to wake up and discover your prank.

You end up forgetting all about it until he approaches you with a (clean) deadpan face and a flat "Ha-ha, good one, (y/n)."

Shinobu:

You kinda feel bad for disturbing her one night of decent sleep - because when she wakes up, hardly anything can convince her to go back to bed. When she wakes in the middle of your prank, you end up apologizing and helping her clean her face up.

To her credit, she's patient with you while you help her wash, but she does mention that she doesn't like to be woken like that very often. You end up giving her some soy-boiled ginger as an apology gift.

Gyomei:

He never notices. I wonder why?

Not until he feels the paint on his face and realizes something's wrong. At that point, though, you just feel so bad for trying to prank a blind man that you help him wash it off, apologizing all the while.

Sanemi:

He's not too happy when he wakes up and sees your attempt of a prank in the morning. After he's washed off all this paint, he's gonna make sure you regret it! Stop giggling, dammit! He's trying to be mad at you!

Akaza:

Good luck trying to sneak up on him and catch him unaware. Whether it's you trying to keep a straight face or just plain bad luck, he knows right away what you're trying to do and just smiles, telling you not to try it.

You don't, in fact, end up trying it.

Douma:

You can never get him alone (or asleep, for that matter) to try it on him. Even if you did, he would just give you that fake smile. Prank ruined because your boyfriend makes you irritated instead.

Kokushibo:

You aren't going to prank Muzan's right-hand man. Point blank period. You think he's gonna let his guard down that much? You'll almost make him laugh.

Muzan:

Yeah, no. Not happening, not ever. Kudos for trying, though; really, your attempts at pranking him are just amusing.

Yoriichi:

Your boyfriend doesn't react the way you wish he would - he just looks at himself in the mirror before turning to ask you if you wanted to do a portrait of him or something. You just can't laugh at him when he's looking at you blank-faced - er, as blank-faced as he can be with a bunch of paint all over him.

--

A/N: Please tell me what you thought.