Hiding an Injury From Them

REQUESTED BY: Aidan1213

--

Tanjiro:

Tanjiro smelled the injury before you even had the opportunity to change your bandages. How you thought you could get away with fooling his nose is beyond him, but he asks you about it and when you fess up, does his best to wrap the wound (and chastise you for trying to keep it a secret).

Nezuko:

Nezuko was able to smell the blood. When you walked by and she began salivating more than usual, she knew right away. She took you aside and opened your shirt, only to see your hastily-wrapped wound still slowly oozing. She gave you an unhappy huff before shredding the bandages and taking you to wash it out and rewrap it. She stayed at your side, pouting all night.

Zenitsu:

Zenitsu didn't think anything was wrong until he hugged you and he could hear your muffled hiss of pain. He let go and immediately checked you over, and when he found your wound he panicked. He brought you over to get it treated, demanding to know why you tried to hide it all the while. When you had it wrapped, he stayed at your side, hugging you close.

Inosuke:

Inosuke didn't even notice until he slapped your back harder than usual and you winced. He was confused, asking you what was wrong, until you finally fessed up. He took your shirt off and decided to try and fix it by himself, wrapping it up.

Giyuu:

Giyuu noticed that you'd been walking funnily for a while and decided to confront you about it. When you guiltily moved your pant leg up to show him the injury, he got a disappointed look and started to treat it. When it was wrapped properly, he told you not to hide things like that and settled in next to you while you took a nap.

Kyojuro:

Kyojuro hugged you and noticed right away that you were injured. He took you in once you admitted it and helped you dress the wound, telling you not to try and hide things like that. Once you were good and treated, he sat you down and made you a hot meal.

Muichiro:

It took him a long time to realize what was wrong, but when you collapsed in the middle of the day, he found out when he noticed the disgusting-smelling fluids oozing from your haphazardly-wrapped wound. He thought to seek a doctor, but he didn't want to leave you alone, so he treated it to the best of his ability with the medicine you both had on hand. When you were resting with a cool cloth on your forehead to combat your fever, he eventually fell asleep next to you.

Shinobu:

There is no way you're hiding any kind of wound from her. She's going to find out eventually with how physical she can be with you. Hugs, clandestine touches to make sure nothing's out of the ordinary; hell, if you come back from a battle, no matter how untouched you look afterwards she's going to do a check-up on you to make sure you have no lingering effects. Chances are she caught it immediately and treated it, chastising you for trying to hide it.

Gyomei:

It's fairly easy to hide wounds from Gyomei, considering the obvious. But when you collapsed against him one morning and he felt your forehead (and flinched away when he felt it burning), he does all that he can to try and find the affected area and treat it. Even then, he sends out his crow to call for a doctor so that he doesn't have to worry. Once the doctor comes back and treats you, he cries, praying for your swift recovery.

Sanemi:

Sanemi is very touchy with you, so there's a good chance he'll catch it right away. Whether it's when you're curled up against him or when he's sliding in next to you at the end of the day, he's finding out with his wandering hands. He'll be angry at first that you tried to hide it from him, but his worry wins out and he quickly dresses the wound, holding you tight afterwards.

Akaza:

Akaza could smell the blood even before he saw you, and it worried him. He rushes over to you, checking you over with a frantic eye to make sure nobody else got to you -- and when he finds the wound, he picks you up and brings you to your room where he can properly dress it. He's still retained some knowledge from his human life about wrapping wounds, so once he's done he holds you close, making sure you know that he's not mad at you.

Douma:

Usually, your blood would get him excited. But when he smells blood and something else on you, something more vile, it's got him slightly concerned for you. He checks your body over until he can find a poorly-wrapped wound (an emergency maneuver after a battle). Any wounds not inflicted by him are a surefire way to turn him off. He turns you over to one of the medics he keeps at the compound and tells you to come straight back to your shared quarters once you're done.

Kokushibo:

Kokushibo smelled blood on you and at first paid it no mind, but then he remembered that you'd just gotten done with your cycle (that blood smelled thicker anyway) and became slightly worried. He checks you over until he finds the wound and brings back what meager knowledge he had from his human life and tries to help you wrap it. Once that's done, he sits down with you and talks with you about it, getting when you got it and why you tried to hide it.

Muzan:

Muzan smells blood on you and immediately gets concerned. He goes to you and checks your body over until he finds the wound and then gets angry, not at you, but at whoever made it on you. When you explain that you got stabbed by a would-be mugger, he got angrier. He told you to finish trying to treat it and went out to get the guy you told him about. He killed him with one big burst of blood straight to his chest before coming back and making sure you did a good job with the wrapping.

Yoriichi:

Despite how aloof he looks, Yoriichi is very observant. So when he sees you using your arm weirdly after a mission, it doesn't take him long to realize what's wrong. He waits until you fall asleep that night to treat it, falling asleep next to you afterward. If you wake up during his act, he just pets your hair and tells you to go back to sleep.