If You Asked Them Out

Tanjiro:

Tomato Tanjiro makes an appearance yet again. His face will be absolutely red. You'll probably surprise him a little by just asking, but he'll just smile and say "Sure."

He appreciates that you took the time to plan out your confession and the question, even though he was going to do it if you didn't beat him to it. Either way, he's very happy that you two are now an item.

Nezuko:

This cutie will be stunned for a few moments, but as she processes your question she'll rapidly nod her head in agreement and jump up, hugging you tight. She's so happy that she tries to verbalize it around the gag, but it only comes out as happy muffled noises.

Zenitsu:

Zenitsu will be utterly  s h o o k. He won't know how to react for a few seconds, because he honestly didn't think that you'd ever want to seriously date him. He thought that you would tire of him after the first couple of dates.

Nevertheless, he starts crying and accepts, hugging you tight. He can't believe you actually want him. Now that he knows he's not going to run you off by being himself, he can relax a lot more around you.

Inosuke:

His first question: "What do you mean, 'go out with me'? Does that mean you want to fight?"

Inosuke genuinely doesn't understand what it means until you have to explain it to him. He's familiar with 'being one's mate', but not the concept of 'dating'. Even then he's a little skeptical, but he knows that he wants to be at your side and that you feel the same, so he accepts.

Giyuu:

Like Zenitsu, Giyuu is genuinely shocked. He didn't think you really did love him; he thought you were either just telling him you did or that you would eventually bore of him. He may ask you if you really mean it. He doesn't mean to offend, he's just trying to make certain.

Once he does think it over, he accepts with one of his rare smiles and a hesitant hug. He has come to care very deeply for you and doesn't want you to leave him.

Kyojuro:

He's overjoyed to hear your confession and readily accepts, most likely with a bear hug. Kyojuro was already planning to confess, but having you beat him to the punch definitely doesn't hurt!

Muichiro:

He's surprised for a moment, but he takes a moment to mull it over and accepts your confession.

Shinobu:

She's very surprised for a moment, complete with an "Ara ara!" This is one of the times you'll see her mask crack; her omnipresent smile drops and her eyes widen at your words. She'll take a few moments to mull over what you've just said, but when she does accept, she's grinning... and you can tell it's real.

Gyomei:

He's skeptical of it at first, gently asking if you really mean what you've said. Once he's satisfied that you're being truthful, he starts crying and accepts, allowing you to hug him.

Sanemi:

He's stunned. He may let out a few choice swears in response to your confession, a la "You're... really fuckin' serious?" He's genuinely stunned that you love him that deeply, not that he's about to start complaining. He didn't think you'd want to stick with him, knowing his abrasive and often unbearable outward projection of his personality.

He accepts, though, with a blush and a muttered "It's not like I'm about to turn you down..." He pulls you in for a side-hug with an almost unreadable expression, but on the inside he's screaming excitedly.