Sitting in Their Lap

REQUESTED BY: hugggu

A/N: Happy Pi Day, y'all. Have a cute chapter to cleanse your minds from all the angst.

--

Tanjiro:

He smiles and lets you lean on him, setting a hand on your shoulder. He doesn't mind at all.

Nezuko:

Nezuko tilts her head as you settle into her lap, trying to figure out what you're doing. Then she just decides to roll with it, and she leans against you in turn, wrapping her arms around your shoulders with a content sigh.

Zenitsu:

He squeaks, face immediately going red as his brain tries to function past the thought of "CUTE GIRL SITTING ON ME, WHAT DO???" Finally he just covers his face and lets you sit on him.

Inosuke:

He doesn't care, just relaxing against a tree.

Giyuu:

Giyuu flinches a little, not expecting you to sit on him, but he gets incredibly still to avoid you deciding to move. He looks like a man not wanting to disturb a sleeping animal, it's hilarious.

Kyojuro:

He just smiles and lets you do it, not pausing in your chat.

Muichiro:

Muichiro is napping when you sit on him, and he momentarily wakes enough to pull you in, then falls back asleep. It's incredibly difficult to avoid dozing off.

Shinobu:

She giggles a little, teasing you about being forward, but lets you sit in her lap as she continues with what she was doing.

Gyomei:

He raises an eyebrow when he feels you sit in his lap, but smiles bashfully and lets you pull his hand into your lap to hold.

Sanemi:

He's surprised that you wanted to sit on him, but rolls his eyes indulgently and lets you. It's not like he's going to tell you to move when you're so soft.

Akaza:

His face is pink to the tips of his ears when you randomly sit in his lap. He asks you if you need something, but when you respond that you just wanted to sit with him, he decides that's a good enough reason.

Douma:

His smile grows wider, if that's even possible, and he immediately wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you closer.

Kokushibo:

Your stoic boyfriend pauses momentarily in what he's doing, and you can almost see the cogs turning in his head as he looks down at you with what you've come to interpret as surprise. He doesn't tell you to move, though, and just works around you, chin resting atop your head.

Muzan:

He raises a brow at you when you turn to give him a cheeky smile as you settle into his lap, but allows you to sit there as he continues to read.

Yoriichi:

Yoriichi's face turns the softest shade of pink and his eyes minutely widen, almost in a 'wait what do I do my heart is spontaneously combusting' kind of way. It's adorable to watch him look around as you lean against him with a content smile. Finally, he hesitantly wraps his arms around your waist and he hides his face in your hair when you hold his hands in yours.

--

A/N: Just some fluff to bless your day.

Please tell me what you thought.