They Give You a Hickey

A/N: The other side to the requested one. Basically, if they gave you a hickey.

--

Tanjiro:

To his credit, he's a little regretful that it ended up as big as it was, but he helps you cover it up.

Nezuko:

She's asleep when you discover it, so you quietly go about covering it up. Later in the evening, she discovers it and initially panics, thinking you're hurt - but relaxes and gives you an apology hug when you tell her what it is.

Zenitsu:

He's guiltily asking your forgiveness as you go about covering it up once you both discover the mark. Luckily it's on your chest, so nobody will see, but he's still embarrassed because he knows about it, and you know about it, and he hopes nobody else finds out.

Inosuke:

He treats every mark you have as a trophy, and he's proudly inspecting it when you both discover it in the morning. You're a little less enthusiastic, but his pride makes you laugh a little.

Giyuu:

He apologizes for leaving such a visible mark, but you shrug it off, knowing it's in a low-enough spot that it'll be covered easily.

Kyojuro:

He's a little guilty when he sees just how dark the mark he left on your shoulder is, but he's placated by the fact that it'll be covered by your uniform. He promises to be a little more careful from then on.

Muichiro:

Well well well, how the turns have tabled. You wake up one morning with a monster of a hickey on the same exact spot Muichiro's was before, and as you're busy freaking out and covering it up, he's leaning against the wall with a smug look on his face.

Shinobu:

She laughs as you find it in the morning - in fact, it's so big you get concerned about whether or not your wife is secretly a demon and she hasn't told you yet. She reassures you that no, she isn't, and that she didn't expect to have done that much damage.

Gyomei:

When you tell him about the tiny mark he left on your neck, he gets very apologetic. He remains concerned throughout the day, asking you from time to time if it's faded yet.

Sanemi:

He chuckles to himself when you discover the large hickey on your chest, shamelessly bragging that you bring out the best in him. You promptly smack him in the pectorals and go about getting dressed for the day.

Akaza:

He's initially freaked out when he sees just how dark the mark on your neck is, worrying that he's drawn blood from you. But when there's no evidence of any blood on the sheets, he relaxes - but still apologizes, promising to be more careful.

Douma:

He seemed to have drawn blood the night before, because the mark is incredibly dark and large, spanning across the back of your neck. You freak out, but he cheerfully remarks that he had a very nice time. It doesn't help.

Kokushibo:

He seems a bit apologetic as he runs his thumb across the mark he made across the back of your neck and apologizes for the inconvenient spot.

Muzan:

He must have been rougher than you thought, because the mark is huge across your back. He doesn't seem to mind it, merely smirking in your direction and remarking that your usual outfit will cover it up.

Yoriichi:

Both of you are amazed at how large the hickey is, and he guiltily remarks that he might've been too rough. It's no big deal; your usual outfit covers it just fine. But he's still tense through the day, wondering if anyone else has noticed it.

--

A/N: Please tell me what you thought.