You Meet Again:

Tanjiro:

You met again before the fight with Kyogai.

You recognized him as one of the Selection survivors when he flagged you over.

You explained that you were on your way to investigate a peculiar demon sighting, and it just so happened to be the same location that the both of them were going to, so you decided to tag along.

Nezuko:

You met again at the Butterfly Estate.

Nezuko recognized you as the girl who bumped into them and was (understandably) a bit wary when you revealed yourself as a slayer. You were a bit confused, because she was a demon, but Tanjiro explained the situation and you were sympathetic for her.

By the time Tanjiro and the others were ready to leave, you saw them off on good terms. Nezuko gently patted your head (you squealed internally at the cuteness) before getting into the box.

Zenitsu:

You met again on the road.

You were on your way to Asakusa for a demon sighting when you found Tanjiro and Zenitsu. They were also going to Asakusa, but for separate desires.

They decided to tag along just in case. They ended up helping you kill the demon, and as a celebration, you all decided to get some greasy street food.

Inosuke:

You met again at the Butterfly Estate.

He was pretty badly injured, and you just so happened to be staying for a few injuries of your own.

He kept insisting that you fight him, but other than his challenges (and Aoi's exasperated attempts at getting him to lay down and rest), you had a peaceful time there.

Giyuu:

You met again at the Wisteria House.

He came by your home a few days later, though not as injured as before. You made it a point to be the one to set things up for him.

When you brought him salmon daikon for dinner, he smiled at you and thanked you. It warmed your heart to see such a grateful expression on his face (and firmly placed him in the 'good guests' book).

When he left the next morning, you shyly asked if he would stay with your family again. He simply shrugged, but did note your name and said that he would seek you out again if needed.

Kyojuro:

You met again in your village.

He stopped by a few days later with a few teenage boys. You sought them out and personally thanked Kyojuro for saving you.

He simply laughed and brushed it aside, patting your head. "Protecting humans is what I do," he replied.

He didn't stay long; he seemingly only stayed for the night with the boys, but when you met with him, he had the brightest eyes and the most dazzling smile.

Muichiro:

You met again on the road.

You were going about your duties as a woodcutter when Muichiro walked towards your direction on the road.

You realized that it was the boy from before and you grew angry, calling out to him. Surprisingly, he turned to face you with a blank face.

"... Who are you, again?" He asked. You couldn't even read his emotions, and that pissed you off more.

"(y/n) (l/n), the one who bumped into you before!" You shouted, pointing at him with your free hand. "Accept the apology next time, you jerk!"

Shinobu:

You met again on the battlefield.

You were fighting the newest Lower Moon Six when Shinobu gracefully leapt to your rescue. Together you worked to defeat the demon.

When the demon was killed, she mentioned how much she and her sister enjoyed the dango from last time, making you blush in embarrassment. She simply laughed at your face and said, "A debt repaid, as I think."

Gyomei:

You met again on the road.

You were walking to the next village for some herbs for your mother when you saw the rock pillar walking ahead. You called out to him and caught up to him.

The two of you talked on your journey to the next village. His company was very pleasant, and you eagerly awaited your next encounter.

Sanemi:

You met again on the road.

You were on your way to your next assignment when Sanemi appeared beside you, running in the same direction.

"What the hell are you doing here? Get lost," you snapped, still pissed about earlier.

He didn't even answer you, just rolling his eyes and running ahead.