Accidentally Seeing You Naked

REQUESTED BY: clempetit

A/N: Just for shits and giggles, this is just before you're married (but you're in your twenties). Enjoy!

--

Tanjiro:

He's blushing a brilliant red to the tips of his ears, a red to rival his eyes as he immediately covers them and starts apologizing, backing out of the room to give you some privacy.

Nezuko:

She squeaks, clapping her hands over her eyes as she catches a good eyeful of your naked form. She bows deeply before backing from the room as quickly as she came in.

Zenitsu:

He screeches, yelling 'sorry's and 'forgive me's as he rushes right back out, slamming the door shut louder than he meant to.

Inosuke:

Inosuke blinks before going on with whatever he sought you out for, not batting an eye as you grab your kimono top to belatedly attempt to cover up your nakedness.

Giyuu:

His eyes go wide and he hastily covers his face with his hand, turning away and muttering an apology as he leaves the room. You find it incredibly hard to find him afterwards, the poor man seemingly having vanished into thin air to keep from facing you.

Kyojuro:

His smile never drops as he pauses in what he was saying to apologize and announce that he's walking out of the room. Later on, his face is a little pink when he's talking to you, but you're both able to joke about it afterwards.

Muichiro:

He covers his mouth instead of his eyes, blushing as he looks away and slowly walks out of the room.

Shinobu:

She hardly skips a beat as she cheerfully continues on with whatever she was going to see you about before leaving (but not before complimenting your figure with a wink).

Gyomei:

He realizes what's just happened when he hears your surprised exclamation and apologizes, hastily exiting the room.

Sanemi:

His entire face is red to the tip of his ears as he loudly deflects by warning him before he opens the door next time. He storms out of the room and won't face you until hours later when he's calmed down (and even still, he can't look you in the eye without turning pink).

Akaza:

His whole face turns a shade that matches his hair and he hastily apologizes, bowing before leaving the room. He finds it difficult to face you afterward.

Douma:

He cheerfully comments on your figure until you drive him out of the room by throwing your shirt at him and demanding that he leave. To your immense embarrassment, he mentions how good you looked with you afterward.

Kokushibo:

Your straitlaced boyfriend seems stoic enough as he apologizes and leaves the room, but you can tell from the look in his eyes later that walking in on you was very embarrassing for him.

Muzan:

It's not like he hasn't seen naked women before, but he still gives you a courtesy apology and leaves so you can get dressed again.

Yoriichi:

Yoriichi's whole face is pink and his eyes are averted as he apologizes to you, attempting to shield his eyes as he leaves the room. Even afterwards, when he looks at you, he looks like a lost puppy.

--

A/N: Please tell me what you thought.