Evening Routine

REQUESTED BY: _clempetit_

A/N: Your evening routine together.

--

Tanjiro:

You usually end up getting ready for and going to bed around the same time, as both of you are exhausted come the night hours. You end up sharing a bed, usually sleeping with your backs pressed together.

Nezuko:

You usually end up falling asleep with her running her fingers through your hair. Nezuko waits until you've fallen asleep before nodding off next to you.

Zenitsu:

You usually end up falling asleep first, as he finds it difficult to fall asleep and stay asleep first (with all the racket that the others make on a daily basis, you don't blame him). He ends up falling asleep after you do.

Inosuke:

You get ready for bed and end up falling asleep long before he does, because there's no way you're getting some good rest with his snoring.

Giyuu:

He ends up falling asleep before you do, and by the time you come to bed he's deep in sleep.

Kyojuro:

The two of you go to bed around the same time, although he ends up falling asleep first.

Muichiro:

He goes to bed earlier than you do, and by the time you crawl into bed he's deep in sleep.

Shinobu:

She usually has some late nights either researching or caring for patients, so by the time you're asleep she's crawling into bed and getting a tight several hours in.

Gyomei:

You usually end up going to bed while he does his evening meditations, and then he joins you.

Sanemi:

Usually he goes to bed earlier than you do, although he spends some time reading before actually turning out the lamp and sleeping. By the time he's falling asleep, you're already in bed.

Akaza:

He stays with you until you fall asleep before going off to do his usual night activities.

Douma:

When you do spend time together, you usually fall asleep by yourself while he does whatever he usually does while you sleep (probably eating one of his followers).

Kokushibo:

He's patient enough to stay with you until you fall asleep, and then he goes off and does whatever he pleases during the night hours. Usually this means getting some training in on some unfortunate slayers.

Muzan:

You have the night shift, so when you get home it's in the middle of the night. He's usually out by then, but sometime before dawn he may come back to get in some reading during the day.

Yoriichi:

The two of you go to bed at relatively the same time, although he falls asleep after you do.