Their Favorite Spot for Naughty Times

REQUESTED BY: clempetit

A/N: Exactly as the title says.

--

Tanjiro:

The bedroom is generally the safest spot to go to, because you know you won't be disturbed in there by anyone. Plus, there's just something intimate about your shared bedroom that sets the mood in a way nowhere else can.

Nezuko:

She likes your bedroom most, mostly because your bed is comfortable and nobody bothers you when you're alone in there.

Zenitsu:

He likes the private sanctity of your bedroom. Anywhere else and he's constantly anxious you're gonna get caught in the act.

Inosuke:

He has to admit, getting down to business in the woods is kind of hot. Plus it feels more natural than a bedroom, given he spent a lot of his early childhood outside instead of inside.

Giyuu:

Anywhere in your house, really. Nobody ever comes to visit, and when Urokodaki decides to, he sends you a note in advance.

Kyojuro:

Anywhere in your house, but especially your bedroom. He's not that picky now that he doesn't live with his father and brother.

Muichiro:

Typically, anywhere in your house, but there's something incredibly kinky about getting down to it in the hot spring near where you live.

Shinobu:

Typically likes your bedroom given that you're less likely to get caught in there, by inhabitants of the estate or patients wandering about as part of their physical therapy.

Gyomei:

Your bedroom has a certain sanctity to it that nowhere else does, and he's a bit traditional.

Sanemi:

He's really not picky. You've done it everywhere at your compound. If he had to pick one, he'd say on the back porch in the early evening after you've both wound down from the day is his favorite, given how intimate it feels compared to everything else.

Akaza:

He's a bit shy about the prospect, plus a little bit traditional, so he'd say your bedroom.

Douma:

He doesn't care, given it's so new for him even now. He'd say his favorite place is on his lotus platform because he can be discrete (and the thought that someone might walk in and worship him while he's secretly doing you is a huge turn-on).

Kokushibo:

He's very traditional, so he's a little reluctant to do the deed anywhere except your room - though you've both enjoyed a little action in the bath before.

Muzan:

You've done it a lot of places: dark alleyways, your apartment, the fortress - but he'd have to say his favorite is in his fortress, in his private chambers. Not only does it play into his power over you, but it makes him feel smug to have you so close to his followers and know they wouldn't dare even lay eyes on you while he's around.

Yoriichi:

Since you both travel a lot, there's not a lot of places you haven't done it - but he'd have to say his favorite place is near the fire where you're both comfortable and warm.

--

A/N: Y'all behave now.

Please tell me what you thought.