If They Cheated on You

REQUESTED BY: Goldcloudkingdom

A/N: Another part of a pair. Enjoy!

--

Tanjiro:

Tanjiro is a good boy who would never cheat on his significant other. But if someone came onto him, he would be firm when he tells them that he's taken already before going to find you. He confesses what happened and promises that he didn't want it, asking for forgiveness.

Nezuko:

Nezuko wouldn't consciously cheat on you; it's likely that someone tricked her into doing something that would constitute as going against your relationship. If you know about it and confront her, she's sad that she hurt you and reassures you that she only loves you.

Zenitsu:

Zenitsu would NEVER EVER break your heart, but sometimes his eye wanders out of habit. If he sees a beautiful woman and goes to talk to her, it may sting, but he comes back to you at the end of the day. He's very vocal about only wanting you and will apologize profusely if you get hurt.

Inosuke:

Inosuke doesn't really have attraction to many other people. He's more of a 'single-target sexuality' type than anything, but if he does something that may technically count as cheating, he's confused about it until you point it out. He apologizes by staying with you and loudly saying how much he cares about his girlfriend while holding your hand tightly.

Giyuu:

Giyuu would absolutely never do anything to hurt you. If someone came onto him, he'd be wracked with guilt over potentially hurting you and would seek you out to 'cleanse' himself. He tells you about what happened and apologizes, calling himself unworthy. He's so miserable that you end up holding him close and reassuring him that you're not mad and that you love him.

Kyojuro:

Kyojuro wouldn't cheat, but if someone came onto him he'd be polite but firm when he tells them that he's taken. He'd likely casually mention it to you if he deemed it pressing enough, otherwise he makes sure you know how much he loves you.

Muichiro:

Muichiro never has a wandering eye. Like Inosuke, he's a 'single-target' type, and if someone tries to come onto him, he's aloof and curt with them. He goes to blow off steam by hugging you and hiding his face in your chest or back, needing intimacy from you to get recharged.

Shinobu:

Shinobu is too married to her work (and you, well in the future) to cheat, but if someone comes onto her she's more chipper than usual as she tells them that she's taken. She doesn't think much of it, probably laughing about it at the end of the day with you at how they had the audacity.

Gyomei:

Gyomei would never cheat on you. But if someone came onto him, he'd try to quickly get out of the situation, telling them that he's taken and praying while he goes to you. He tells you what happened out of guilt, and when you forgive him he hugs you close.

Sanemi:

Sanemi doesn't care about other people, to put it bluntly. It takes him a hot minute to realize when someone's trying to flirt with him, and he brusquely tells them to back off because he's taken. If he sees you around, he goes to you and hugs you, telling you he loves you and calling you 'babe', making sure that person makes eye-contact with him while doing it.

Akaza:

BOLD OF YOU TO ASSUME THIS BOY WOULD EVER CHEAT ON YOU. Akaza drinks his 'Respect Women Juice' every single day and is strictly a one-woman guy.

That being said, if someone came onto him (unlikely, but humor it for a sec), he'd laugh at it at first, before telling them to back off. He'd go to you immediately, needing your presence to calm down. He'd hug you tightly, telling you how much he cherishes you.

Douma:

To him it's not strictly 'cheating' if he happens to get a little friskier with a woman he's eating (by seeing her in varying states of undress and admiring her curves, he's not molesting her while eating her). He's never had a relationship with anyone before you, especially not with a human. So if he does cheat, he doesn't realize it and life goes on like nothing happened.

Kokushibo:

It takes a lot to turn Kokushibo's eye, and you're unlikely to ever see him cheat. He still has a strict code of honor, and cheating on you is one of his strict no-nos. But if someone comes onto him, he's cool and collected as he tells them to back off, because he's taken. The entire experience annoys him, and he has to go off to blow off some steam training before going back to you.

Muzan:

Well, technically speaking, you are who he's cheating with. But if you don't count the 'I'm happily married' cover he has, it takes a lot for his attention to wander. A lot. Likely, he was impressed with a stronger demon underling and decided to get closer to them. He's the king of demons, after all; he can do what he wants without fear of retribution, especially from you, his human girlfriend.

Yoriichi:

Yoriichi would never in a million years cheat on you willingly. If someone came onto him, he'd firmly but politely shove them off and go to you, confessing what happened with a guilty heart. He's so sincere and sad about it that you can't help but forgive him immediately, reassuring him that you're not mad and it's not his fault.