Lie to me

3RD PERSON POV

Jisoo just got home from her work she sat down at the couch and "I'm so tired" She mumbled while she rub her face then she heard something upstairs "Jennie?" She called out her fiance she walk upstairs the noise become loud she walk to their bedroom "Jennie..." Her eyes we're widened in shock "Jisoo?" Jennie said and covered herself tears starts forming in Jisoo's eyes.

She just see her fiance having sex with someone else but not just someone it's her brother Taehyung she walking away "JISOO!" Jennie called out and put her over size T-shirt.

She grab Jisoo's wrist and Jisoo suddenly slap her hard making her shock because it's her first to be slap that came from Jisoo"How could you?!" Jisoo yelled in anger "I trusted you Jennie!" Jisoo release herself from Jennie's grip "I fucking trusted you Jennie!" She pointed out "I can't believe my eyes Jennie, I can't!" The tears are falling at her face she wiped it angrily "Jennie will be married next week but what did you do?! Having sex with my fucking BROTHER!" Jennie can't say a words.

"How long are the two of you doing this to me?! Huh?!" Jennie stay still "Fucking answer me Kim!" Jisoo held her shoulder and shake her angrily "O-one m-month a-ago" Jennie stuttered "One month?! Fucking one month?! You cheating on me already a month?!" Jennie stay silent "How it start?!" Jennie flinched when Jisoo held her chin "Jisoo, your hurting her" Taehyung butt in "Do you fucking speak you Jerk!" Jisoo said angrily.

"Fucking answer me!" Jisoo said "W-when your were i-in a b-business t-trip" Jennie said scaredy "I couldn't fucking believe you!" Jisoo slap Jennie again Taehyung was about to go to Jennie "Don't you fucking come near or else I will fucking kill you!" Jisoo glared at him "I can't believe you Taehyung..." Jisoo said sadly and released Jennie "Your my brother but you doing this to me..." Jisoo was crying a mess "You lied to me Jennie" She give Jennie mixed emotions of hurt, sadness, anger, disgust.

"I thought you will love me unconditionally..." Jisoo voice change to sadness "But I was wrong to leave you behind to Taehyung, I was fucking wrong..." Jennie just look down "I just wish that I just stay with you and didn't leave for that fucking business trip" Jisoo wiped her tears "Y-you... fucking just thrown away that fucking 7 years of us Jennie..." Jisoo hit her back at the wall and slide down crying loudly.

"Jisoo... I'm s-sorry.... I-" Jennie was cut off when Jisoo stood up "Don't want to hear you two explained because what I see is what is true" Jisoo said coldly, Jisoo starts calling someone.

"Dad...", "Sweety are you crying?", "Dad, I want to canceled the wedding", The two were shock, "What happened sweety?", "Dad... I.. I caught Jennie and Taehyung having sex...", Taehyung walk to Jisoo to grab her phone but Jisoo was fast to punch him, "JISOO!" Jennie said shockingly, "Dad... I just punch him", "Jisoo, I want to see your brother right now", Her father said coldly, "You don't have to dad because his not my brother anymore", "Jisoo, "I want to see Taehyung fucking right now in the house", "You already said it dad", Jisoo said and hang up.

Jisoo remove her engagement ring throwing it a way "I hope you two cheaters deserve what will come the two of you" Jisoo starts walking way from them Jennie was calling her but she don't turned around and starts her car to drive her somewhere that she can't see the two cheaters.

------------------------------------------

I don't know why it's just easy for me to write break up oneshot, but anyways thank you for supporting my new story 😘.

-------------------------------------------