Lie Detector

3RD PERSON POV

The four girls are chatting and laughing until a knock was heard "I'll get it!" Lisa said as she got up and run to the door "Good afternoon ma'am" A man in a suitcase said smiling.

"Hi, you must be the lie detector man?" Lisa asked excitedly "That's me ma'am" The man nodded "Come in, come in" Lisa said and move a side to let the man enter the house Lisa close the door and guide the man to the living room we're the other three sitting.

"Guys" Lisa said grab their attention they look at her and the man who's standing beside her "Babe, who is this man?" Rosé asked her girlfriend "I called an Lie Detector man" Lisa said with an excitement look.

"So?" Jennie said lazily making Lisa smiled faded "Yah, unnie can you be atleast stop being a boomer" Lisa said and Jennie just rolled her eyes and ate some chips their girlfriend chuckled at them.

"Anyways will do this at the dining room" Lisa said and make the man followed her to set up the Lie Detector thing.

Jennie and Jisoo are still sitting at the living room "Love, let's go?" Jisoo said and Jennie nodded and give her a small smile as they stood up holding hands "So, you two first" Lisa said at her unnies "Why us? You are the one who invites him" Jennie said rolled her eyes.

"Well you two are the oldest so you two will be trying it first" Lisa said and with an annoying smiled to Jennie "You're so annoying monkey" Jennie said and sat down Lisa just stickied her tongue out.

"Do that again I'll promise to cut that tongue of yours" Jennie threated and Lisa quickly put her tongue inside her mouth again and laugh nervously "I'll ask first" Jisoo said and Jennie didn't protest as the man put something at Jennie.

"First, question... Hmm... do you think I'm the most beautiful girl?" Jisoo asked "Oh god Unnie why that question?" Lisa said and Jisoo give her a glared to make her shut up as she nodded and zip her mouth.

"Yes" Jennie answered "She's telling the truth" The man said making Jisoo a bit relief for that because if that's not true Jennie will be dead "Second question" Jisoo said and starts to think something.

"Do you really love me?" Jisoo said and Jennie nodded "Yes" She answered they all look at the man "She's telling a lie... " After the man said that the surrounding is completely silent Jisoo was shock and so the other two.

"Wait, what?! No I love you Chu" Jennie said a bit panic Jisoo was silent "No, please I love you" Jennie said trying to reach for Jisoo's hand but the girl move her hands away.

"Are you happy with me?" Jisoo said looking straight in Jennie's eyes "Yes! I am" Jennie said the man look at Jisoo "She's telling a... lie" Jisoo close her eyes and laugh bitterly.

"No, I am happy with Chu this is fake!" Jennie said and remove the thing on her arm "Woah, this is really shocking is not it?" Jisoo said bitterly and tears starts falling down her eyes Jennie quickly went to her "Chu I love you and I'm happy with you this thing is fake!" Jennie said but Jisoo shook her head.

Jisoo stood up to walk away Jennie followed her and held her by the wrist "Chu, please hear me out that thing is fake I love you so much" Jennie begged and tears starts falling through her eyes Jisoo trying to let go off the grip.

"Jennie, that thing is not fake! Just admit you don't love me and end this thing between us!" Jisoo yelled at her for the very first time "Jisoo, are you really gonna believe that fucking thing?! Than me?!" Jennie fired back.

"Because that Lie Detector are telling the truth and lie! Then you said that you love me but the thing said you lied!" Jisoo said and luckily escape from Jennie's grip "Answer me honestly Jennie do you still love me?!" Jisoo yelled Jennie look down went silent.

"Fucking answer me Kim!" Jisoo said as Jennie look up "I-i don't know anymore.... " Jennie answered "What the fuck is that?! You don't know if you love me or not!" Jisoo is a bit shaking because of anger and hurt.

"Yes, I fucking don't know anymore if I still love you! Because I'm so tired of this relationship! But I can't let go because I still want you... " Jennie admitted making Jisoo shock more than ever.

"Y-you are tired... you are fucking tired then what about me huh?!" - Jisoo.

"I'm more than tired of you! Because of how you treat me! How you fucking ignored me even though I don't know what I have done to you! How you don't pay attention to me! How busy you are! How you flirt with someone while I'm there!" - Jisoo.

"I'm tired of wanting your attention.... I'm tired of wanting your affection... your love.... it's been years since I last felt it..... " Jennie went silent and think about how much she had hurt Jisoo for the past few years.

"Chu, I'm sorry... I-i don-" Jennie was cut off "We are done" Jisoo said and turn around "I want to end this I don't want to listen anymore... " Jisoo stare at their picture that is hang at the wall more tears fall on her eyes as she walk away.

---------------------------------

I'm a bit relief that Jennie, Jisoo and Rosé are negative but still pray for Lisa's fast recovery.

(Don't have any part 2 😅😅).

---------------------------------