Hate to Love

3RD PERSON POV

"God, I fucking hate!" Jennie said out loud so that some student will heard her "I love you too" Jisoo answered making Jennie more annoyed than ever.

"Can you fucking just leave me alone?!" Jennie said "Hmm... until you love" Jisoo smiled sweetly Jennie rolled her eyes "Listen, okay I will never like never gonna love you, because your not my type and I don't want to be with someone who is a childish, dork like you and stop chasing me because what ever you to I will never ever gonna date you!" Jennie said with full annoyed but she don't know that Jisoo was hurt inside "Do me a favor" Jennie move closer to Jisoo who has a sad, hurt eyes "Stay away from me never come near me and never ever come to my house because it's so annoying" Jennie glared at her.

Jisoo can't take it anymore and storm out the hallway she opened her car tears are falling like a waterfalls, she drive and drive until she stop on a forest where she always go when she want to be alone.

She sat down the grass and looking at the moon crying "Why?! Why can't she just love me?!" jisoo shouted "Can't she even like me back for all the years I chase her!" Jisoo was so hurt from what she said it's running to her mind "I don't want to be with someone who is a childish, dork like you" That was the word that hurt her so much.

"I am tired..." Jisoo said she was a mess "I am tired of this feeling! I am tired of chasing, I am tired of being jealous with her and her girlfriend!" Jisoo let out her feelings that was burning inside her "If your tired I think you can move on like right now" Jisoo flinch at the voice she turn around and met by a beautiful brown hair girl with chubby cheek.

She was on a school uniform but not the same as she wear "I seen you here for a couple of week when I move here in Seoul" The girl said and asking for permission if she can sit beside her and Jisoo just nodded and wipe her tears "Everytime I went ...

She was on a school uniform but not the same as she wear "I seen you here for a couple of week when I move here in Seoul" The girl said and asking for permission if she can sit beside her and Jisoo just nodded and wipe her tears "Everytime I went here I see you always have a sad eyes" The girl look at Jisoo who looking down "And I seen you cry too and I know that something was making you sad and cry and now I know why" The girl explained softly.

"It's normal to feel like that when your love once don't love you back and they have a boyfriend/girlfriend all the years that you chasing her/him but still not effective" The girl chuckled bitterly making Jisoo look at her "D-did it happened with you to?" Jisoo asked and the girl nodded.

"Yeah, she's my bestfriend but when I confess to her she don't treat me like the some me and her was a best of friend I don't mean to fall for her but it's just do hard because she's funny, cute, sexy, beautiful, caring and I think she had it all" The girl said sadly "But she move here in Seoul a year ago.." The girl sigh "I know it because of me even though she don't want to admit it" Jisoo just listen to her.

"But you move here too did you saw her?" Jisoo asked and the girl look at her "Yeah, I am in the same school but I don't went here to chase her but because my father now working here so we don't have a choice but to move out from Jeju to Seoul" The girl explained "What's your name?" Jisoo suddenly ask "Roseanne Park, but my Korean name is Park Chaeyeong you can call me Rosé or Chaeyeong" The girl named Chaeyeong expand her hand to shake hand with Jisoo who gladly took it "Jisoo, Kim Jisoo nice to meet you Chaeyeong" Jisoo said and smiled at her softly "Nice to meet you too" She said and pull their hand away.

The two of them talk and talk more to know each other more.

Hours passed by.... (8:30)

Jisoo phone starts ringing she grab her phone at her pocket and her eyes widened her mom was calling "Oh shit" Jisoo mumbled "What happened unnie?" Chaeyeong look at her with worried "It's my mom" Jisoo said "Answer it" Jisoo stood up excusing herself.

"Hello?", "Kim Jisoo, where the hell are you? Your school end hours ago", "I am sorry omma, I just catch up with a friend so I don't notice the time but I am going home now", "Okay, fine but drive safe okay?", "Yes omma I will bye", "Bye".

Jisoo put her phone back to her pocket "I have to go now" Jisoo said "Okay" Chaeyeong stood up and shake off the dirty at her uniform "I'll drive you home it's not safe" Jisoo said while they walk to her car "It's okay unnie" Chaeyeong said "I insist now get inside the car or I'll drag you" Jisoo said making Chaeyeong giggled "Okay fine" Chaeyeong rolled her eyes playfully and went inside.

Chaeyeong's house....

"Thanks unnie" Chaeyeong said "Your welcome" Jisoo said and got out the car "Let's hang out sometimes" Jisoo shout and wave at her Chaeyeong nodded and wave back she was about to get inside the car when she see Jennie glaring at her.

"Hi" Jisoo wave a little ans smiled nervously Jennie just ignore her and just walk straight to her house Jisoo got inside the car but she followed Jennie far away so she know that Jennie will get home safe.

When she see Jennie got inside she starts driving to her house.

-------------------------------------------

This will have a part two. 😊

-------------------------------------------