My Ex and Why's

In this chapter Jisoo and Jennie broke up long time ago and if ever you know the MY EX AND WHY'S from Liza Soberano and Enrique Gil the scene we're they are in a hotel for Ryan to celebrate but unfortunately Liza did something that make Ryan to get mad at her.

Jennie will be Enrique and Jisoo will be Liza

A gender blender Jennie.😅😅

-------------------------------------------

3RD PERSON POV

"Oh, right?" Jennie said while he went down the stairs to Jisoo "You ruined to person life, for what?" Jennie said and get a little closer to Jisoo who's glaring at him "For me?" Jennie chuckled "For me? To ruin me too?" Jennie said while Jisoo stood there "I see?" Jisoo walk to the stairs.

"Oh, now I get it" Jennie said and followed her "Wait, wait" Jennie said running to catch her "That's why someone was requesting me a hot chick" Jennie said and went infront of her.

Jisoo was breathing a bit faster "And... The one who delivered... The girl.. The one who was sick?" Jennie pointed to her "Right?" Then Jisoo walks away "Oh, wow" Jennie said and stop her "You really go this low?" Jisoo look at him "To what? Get even? huh?" Jennie said then Jisoo quickly push him but Jennie was quick to stop her.

"To ruin me? Because of many who side with me because they see how hard your heart is" Jisoo push him more to get away "My god Jisoo" Jennie said.

"It was a long time ago" Jennie said while she followed Jisoo "But that one is still here for a long time" Jisoo turn around while she point at her heart, tears starts falling in her eyes and walk away again.

"It's just one mistake, just one" Jennie claimed while she gesture it with her pointed finger Jisoo stop and turn around "Even it's once, twice, thrice it's all the same!" Jisoo yelled "You still have sex with others!" Jisoo angry was building up.

"I'm drunk" Jennie said move a little bit closer to her "What a stupid excuse! Even your drunk you know what your doing!" Jisoo said angrily "That's why I said sorry immediately, right? Whatever I say... I was wrong... I did a mistake... I hurt you" Jennie explained.

"Hurt?" Jisoo said while she was looking straight in his eyes "You men... do you think if you just have a mistress or girls you only hurt us?" Jisoo said sadly.

"You'll have sex then you expect us to just cry... just put the pain to sleep then the next morning it's okay?... That's what we wish... I hope it's that easy... But no... There is always questions that run to our mind nonstop... We try to answer all of the questions" Jisoo paused while crying.

"Why did he do that?... Am I not enough?... I-is something missing?... Is there something wrong with me?... Am I ugly?... Is my body ugly?... Am I a substitute?" Jisoo said "No-" Jennie said "Then why?!... WHY DID YOU DECEIVE ME?!" Jennie went silent and look down.

Jisoo cut off the silent "Y-you know how hard it is for me to trust" Jennie look at her "But yeah I trusted you... Because you promised" Jisoo paused while she sob.

"You promise me that you will not hurt me..." Jisoo sob while Jennie stay silent "You promised..." Jisoo said while she wiped her tears while Jennie can't do anything.

-------------------------------------------

Did you like it?

Oh and I suggest you to watch that movie because it's really a great movie.

It's a Filipino movie.

-------------------------------------------