Neighbor 🔞

3RD PERSON POV

"Hi, Mrs. Park goodmorning" Jennie greeted the woman who is planting her garden "Goodmorning Jennie" Mrs. Park replied with a sweet smile "Do you have any school today?" Mrs. Park asked and turn off the water "My class is cancelled" Jennie replied making Mrs. Park confuse "My husband said you have did he lied to me?" Mrs. Park said and act like she was sad Jennie went to her.

(It's Jisoo not Chaeyeong, Jisoo husband is Jin-young that's why her last name is Park)

"Maybe he has something to do in school I guess so don't be sad Mrs. Park" Jennie said hug her and Jisoo hug her back smirking when they pull away she put a small smile "Why don't we go inside? I cook some food I know your parents were out of town and also I know you can't cook" Jisoo said giggling making Jennie scratch her not so itchy neck and blush in embarrassment.

"Let's go" Jisoo said and put her hands around Jennie's shoulder making Jennie blush harder and look down and let Jisoo drag her, let's just say Jennie has a crush on her professor wife is Mrs. Park Jisoo.

She also masturbate when she see Mrs. Park playing with herself while the curtain was fully wide opened she will peek on Mrs. Park also her room and Mrs. Park room are facing each other.

"Your house is cozy and warm Mrs. Kim" Jennie look around when they enter the house it's her first getting inside "Just call me Jisoo" Jennie look at Jisoo who was smiling at her "Okay Jisoo" Jennie said and continue looking around and see a big picture of Jisoo and her husband.

"Let's go to the dinning area I made a pasta" Jisoo said and held Jennie's hand and drag her there "Sit" Jennie nodded and take a sit at the chair Jisoo came back with some plates and fork with a smile "Here" Jisoo said and put the plate infront of her "Thank you" Jennie answered Jisoo nodded and went to the kitchen again to grab some water.

"So how old are you when you married Mr. Kim?" Jennie asked while she ate the pasta "23 years old to be honest it's an arrange married" Jisoo blurred out making Jennie stop from eating and look at her shock "Arrange married? So you mean you are force to marry him?" Jennie said and Jisoo nodded and ate her pasta.

"Me and him married for almost 2 years now but I still didn't fall for him... yes we have sex.... but he don't satisfied me enough... " Jennie cough on her own saliva and drink the water Jisoo secretly smirk seeing Jennie blushing and looking nervous.

"That's why I always play with myself while someone is peeking on her window... watching me" Jennie was now shock she look up and see Jisoo smirking and looking at her with a lust in her eyes "Do you know what's her name is...? " Jisoo stood up and walk to Jennie at the back and Jennie flinch when she felt Jisoo hand on her shoulder.

"It's starts with a J... " Jisoo whisper in her ear Jisoo hands starts going down "Then with an E... " Jisoo kiss Jennie neck and Jennie was just froze in her spot "N... N..." Jisoo continue lowering her hands smirking when she see Jennie sweating "I... " Jennie can't do anything she was a having a hard time breathing.

 " Jennie can't do anything she was a having a hard time breathing